David Lee is the Browns New QB Coach

The first football game I ever watched - when I was maybe 9 or 10 - was between the Browns and Cowboys. The 'Boys were the best team in the NFL's Capitol Division back then. The Browns were the best team in the NFL's Century Division. I decided I was rooting for the Browns and have been something of a Browns fan ever since.

I'm a much bigger Bills fan, of course, but I don't give a crap about any NFL team outside the Bills primarily and Browns secondarily.

So either I'm cursed by rooting for perennial losers. Or I am the curse. When I root for a team, they lose.

Edited by hondo in seattle

The first football game I ever watched - when I was maybe 9 or 10 - was between the Browns and Cowboys. The 'Boys were the best team in the NFL's Capitol Division back then. The Browns were the best team in the NFL's Century Division. I decided I was rooting for the Browns and have been something of a Browns fan ever since.

I'm a much bigger Bills fan, of course, but I don't give a crap about any NFL team outside the Bills primarily and Browns secondarily.

So either I'm cursed by rooting for perennial losers. Or I am the curse. When I root for a team, they lose.

I bet there's room for one more on the Pat's* bandwagon! Two birds, one stone. :)