any injury lawyers here?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahahhahhahahahah, i need to check back in on this often

thanks for the advice but i don't need any advice.

btw, i am pretty sure Chef Jim is an attorney now.

hope everything is alright!

As much as we disagree (more a mirage on posting style IMO)... Your post is hilarious.

And John, like Boyst said, hope everything is okay. NOW, nothing like tying yourself to the whipping post by floating this out there. Such a brave man! I admire that! ;-)

Good luck... Oh BTW, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before. I make a good "jailhouse lawyer" in traffic court... My rates are cheap! LMAO

Hurt in a car? Call William Mattar.

Damn I was there for 6 days three weeks ago and I still can't get that **** out of my head.

My daughter was much younger (14 now) and my sister was hurt in a wreck in WNY. I foget how many years ago. Anyway, that's the first thing my daughter said! I think Mattar has all fives in his number. My daughter said: "He must have paid a fortune for that phone number!" LoL... Now where did such a young girl learn that? ;-) Edited by ExiledInIllinois

888-888-8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

you forgot d'youville's sports medicine

and yancey's fancies

do your one thing.

As much as we disagree (more a mirage on posting style IMO)... Your post is hilarious.

And John, like Boyst said, hope everything is okay. NOW, nothing like tying yourself to the whipping post by floating this out there. Such a brave man! I admire that! ;-)

Good luck... Oh BTW, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before. I make a good "jailhouse lawyer" in traffic court... My rates are cheap! LMAO

My daughter was much younger (14 now) and my sister was hurt in a wreck in WNY. I foget how many years ago. Anyway, that's the first thing my daughter said! I think Mattar has all fives in his number. My daughter said: "He must have paid a fortune for that phone number!" LoL... Now where did such a young girl learn that? ;-)

i wonder how much celino and barnes paid for that 888-888-8888

ive heard it is aired from san diego to seattle ad ahve heard it in greensboro, charlotte, and baltimore.

you forgot d'youville's sports medicine

and yancey's fancies

do your one thing.

i wonder how much celino and barnes paid for that 888-888-8888

ive heard it is aired from san diego to seattle ad ahve heard it in greensboro, charlotte, and baltimore.

Wow!

We have "Glen Lerner" here... All 6s I think... "Hurt in a wreck, need a check? 666-666-6666 Get Glen!"

LoL... Getting some free air time here on TSW! ;-)

Correction: (***)666-6666 He's in Vegas too... Just looked it up. :-/

i gotta couple questions if yu have a couple minutes

John, if you have any questions regarding an injury due to an accident call a personal injury attorney's office and talk to the office about your situation. If there is merit to your case they will let you know. You don't have to limit yourself to one lawyer. Call a few of them and if they all say the same thing then you know what you are dealing with.

A while back I had an injury on the job. It resulted in a fractured femur. After talking to one of the top personal attorney's practices it was quickly concluded that this case was a simple worker's compensation case.

You need to be aware that if you are pursuing a liability case it could affect or put on hold your worker's compensation claim. I ended up creating a problem with the medical payments because of the competing processes. So be aware of that issue.

My daughter was much younger (14 now) and my sister was hurt in a wreck in WNY. I foget how many years ago. Anyway, that's the first thing my daughter said! I think Mattar has all fives in his number. My daughter said: "He must have paid a fortune for that phone number!" LoL... Now where did such a young girl learn that? ;-)

Mattar: 444-444-4444

Mattar: 444-444-4444

Cool! I found that it is unassigned:

http://www.computerhope.com/areacode.htm#444

"444-446 444, 445, and 446 are unassigned area codes"

"Unassigned area codes

Any area code listed as an unassigned area code is an invalid area code when it was last checked. If you get a call from an unassigned area code, it is likely a telemarketer is spoofing the phone number to prevent the call from being blocked or ignored."

I wonder how this works? Or, if you call from 716, it doesn't matter?