• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! I found that it is unassigned:

http://www.computerhope.com/areacode.htm#444

"444-446 444, 445, and 446 are unassigned area codes"

"Unassigned area codes

Any area code listed as an unassigned area code is an invalid area code when it was last checked. If you get a call from an unassigned area code, it is likely a telemarketer is spoofing the phone number to prevent the call from being blocked or ignored."

I wonder how this works? Or, if you call from 716, it doesn't matter?

Maybe it's just 444-4444 Not sure the area code. I just heard it a million times cruising around WNY in the car.

Bringbackfergy will take your case. He gets 85% you get 15%. Loses, you pay him flat $50,000. He always wins. You may not.

This is bull ****!!! I got hurt in a massive draw play!! He was sitting right next to me when it happened. Dude didn't get me squat!! Well he got me a beer but that was IT!!! :censored:

Maybe it's just 444-4444 Not sure the area code. I just heard it a million times cruising around WNY in the car.

This is bull ****!!! I got hurt in a massive draw play!! He was sitting right next to me when it happened. Dude didn't get me squat!! Well he got me a beer but that was IT!!! :censored:

I was busy taking in the scenery....and you didn't want my advice!!

Oh that's right. It's all coming back to me now. We were drinking for 8 hours after all. And the was BEFORE the game even started. :wacko:

Yeah, my strategy of drinking one beer, one water, one beer, one water, etc. didn't last long. I got to 12pm and gave up on that nonsense.

I can't begin to describe to you how out of it you were at your truck that night.

It was part beer-withdrawal, part crappy game, and yawning....I listened to the post game show in the truck until the lot cleared out. I take losses rough.

It was a very long day.

Yes!!

How many trips to the urinal did you make?

There was a path across Hammers lot...looked like a deer trail.

An 8:30pm start time for anything is bad news for this old man. But I made it dammit.

You did better than me...with a couple extra scotches in the bar.

It was part beer-withdrawal, part crappy game, and yawning....I listened to the post game show in the truck until the lot cleared out. I take losses rough.

Yes!!

There was a path across Hammers lot...looked like a deer trail.

You did better than me...with a couple extra scotches in the bar.

They lost??

And I did better than you because I'm a professional.

Wait.....what was this thread about?

Wow!

We have "Glen Lerner" here... All 6s I think... "Hurt in a wreck, need a check? 666-666-6666 Get Glen!"

LoL... Getting some free air time here on TSW! ;-)

Correction: (***)666-6666 He's in Vegas too... Just looked it up. :-/

Talk about making a deal with the devil.