Hundreds come out to Gillette to greet champs

^^^ this and fans who don't say " your stupid TB12 is a gawd" or something like that if god forbid you think they could done something better. Or worse you defend them when they are playing bad (KC game 2 years ago.. that was hell on pats boards)

Meaning to tell you. I hated the SB. As soon as Ryan fumbled I had a feeling it was over. I knew if they gave Brady a way he would win. I was right. They choked terrible play calling on offense. I was totally pissed. From Jersey so I root for Hogan. Still wanted the Falcons to win. It was disgusting for me to watch only bc of the next 10 months of patriot ball washing the media and followers will bring.

Gotta hand it to Brady tho, he took a beating that game and did Brady things in the end to win. Almost felt scripted...He is not a gawd but hes a future HOF QB and one of the best all time.

Havent rooted for Brady since you won that 1st SB and all the bandwagon ball washers turned me against him. Congrats tho!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meaning to tell you. I hated the SB. As soon as Ryan fumbled I had a feeling it was over. I knew if they gave Brady a way he would win. I was right. They choked terrible play calling on offense. I was totally pissed. From Jersey so I root for Hogan. Still wanted the Falcons to win. It was disgusting for me to watch only bc of the next 10 months of patriot ball washing the media and followers will bring.

Gotta hand it to Brady tho, he took a beating that game and did Brady things in the end to win. Almost felt scripted...He is not a gawd but hes a future HOF QB and one of the best all time.

Havent rooted for Brady since you won that 1st SB and all the bandwagon ball washers turned me against him. Congrats tho!

Lol just to restate this I WAS TALKJNG ABOUT OTHER PATS FANS ON PATS BOARDS, I was NOT stating those as facts lol..

I understand how you were not cheering or even liked that SB. Hell I hated the 2nd quarter with outright anger.. lol

Not really, the parade rolled less than 4 miles. I don't remember if it rolled on the whole uptown route or not. I was actually down by the convention center for it (I watch Mardi Gras much further uptown). There were estimates that had that parade pushing 1M but probably closer to 800K. The entire New Orleans population in 2010 was under 350K. We do know how to do parades though. It was extremely smooth and the players were HAMMERED.

I was just kidding.

^^^ this and fans who don't say " your stupid TB12 is a gawd" or something like that if god forbid you think they could done something better. Or worse you defend them when they are playing bad (KC game 2 years ago.. that was hell on pats boards)

Well I will let you in on a little tip. You maybe a nice guy & all, but noone here likes your team & unfortunately by extension & affiliation to said team noone here likes you, get the f*ck off our board.

No, it's 40-45 minutes. I've done it a dozen times. My cousin lives in Southie. It's 30 miles. Have you ever been to Foxborough? 2 hours?!?

No one said millions, they estimated over 1 million (not millions) and that's a lie. The Cubs had like 5M this year. "The Patriots had the biggest parade of all-time - period." Ha ha, it was so lame. Even the Pats fans that I was with were like, "this is it?" No one was partying, we got right on the T. If that was the best that Boston has (the only parade I was there for) you should be ashamed. The celebration is a lot better when people actually care about the team.

They got their estimate from Trump's inauguration counters.

Twice!

I had a buddy who moved from Pittsburgh to Atlanta during the Thrashers era. He was totally stunned by how he could buy a hockey ticket for $8, when you aren't paying less than $75 for one in Pittburgh. He would go to the Thrashers/Penguins games down in Atlanta, pay $8 to get in, and watch the game with the other 10,000 Penguins fans.

I had a buddy who moved from Pittsburgh to Atlanta during the Thrashers era. He was totally stunned by how he could buy a hockey ticket for $8, when you aren't paying less than $75 for one in Pittburgh. He would go to the Thrashers/Penguins games down in Atlanta, pay $8 to get in, and watch the game with the other 10,000 Penguins fans.

Prices for hockey games in Pittsburgh weren't too much more than that in 2004 when I moved there..........

Prices for hockey games in Pittsburgh weren't too much more than that in 2004 when I moved there..........

Admittedly, they had some lean times in 2003-2005, and there was a risk that they would leave too. But Lemieux saved the team, and they started winning a bit again, and then moreso later. By 2005, all season tickets were sold out. I think they have sold out every game ever since, which includes a game I just went to that overlapped with a Steelers' playoff game.