Tyrod hasnt heard from the Bills at all

BeastMode54

Tyrod is a "look at me" type who I would kick straight to the curb and look forward to competing against if another team is dumb enough to let him play. At the preseason game in D.C. you could spot him from a mile away because he was the only guy wearing a red hat, desperately trying to stand out, not being a team player. Get rid of this punk, who by the way CAN'T throw a pass. I am a VT Hokie but not a fan of Tyrod at all. I would take Vick over this loser, if the goal is to win.

I thought you were trolling, or pushing 86, but then I saw the part about the red hat. You know what they say about guys who wear red hats after all. There's only one kind of guy who'd wear a red hat. We don't need no red hat-wearing QB. We need a QB who wears YELLOW hats ... or maybe taupe ... but no red thank you.

Edited by Just in Atlanta

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I am a new HC in todays NFL I want the QB to be "my guy". If management shoves Taylor down his throat thats more dysfunction- my hope is the staff is doing a thorough evaluation followed by a strong recommendation either keeping him or not. I dont want wishy washy on the fence bs that gives this franchise another subpar season.

Has there been any indication that the FO is forcing a particular QB on the HC?

For all we know the coaching staff told the FO 'these are my preferences at QB', and Tyrod is somewhere in that mix.

Right now there is nothing to discuss... Aside from TT keeping up with any medical appts/rehab on his recent surgery there isn't much else to do on either side...

Also there are a significant number of QB's potentially changing teams (Romo, Kaepernick, Cutler, TT, Garoppolo, McCarron could all change teams before the NFL Draft)

Tennessee has two #1 picks and might be receptive to a trade up by the Bills to #5 (The NFL Draft Trade Chart shows only a 400pt difference between #10 and #5) (1700-1300=400)

Thats the equivalent of the Bills 2nd rd picks value...

If the Bills like one of those 4 top QB's (Watson, Kizer, Trubisky, or Mahomes) only one should be off the board before they could make a deal with Tenn...

Lots of possibilities here...

Edited by DefenseWins

I thought you were trolling, or pushing 86, but then I saw the part about the red hat. You know what they say about guys who wear red hats after all. There's only one kind of guy who'd wear a red hat. We don't need no red hat-wearing QB. We need a QB who wears YELLOW hats ... or maybe taupe ... but no red thank you.

bad ju ju

No you can't.

Yes he can.

For all we know the coaching staff told the FO 'these are my preferences at QB', and Tyrod is somewhere in that mix.

Or Pegulas said HEY ! Can you work with Tyrod ? Or do we rebuild ?

No question in my mind what is going to happen.

I will be honest if found wrong

Hot take alert!!!!!! Fire emoji, fire emoji, fire emoji

What kind of dick would wear a red hat at a preseason game?!?!?

Was that post saracasm or are we really caring about read hats?

I'm not sure the Cardinals can express interest in a player under contract with another team ...

Why not. They can want him all they want... they just cant contact him.

If I am a new HC in todays NFL I want the QB to be "my guy". If management shoves Taylor down his throat thats more dysfunction- my hope is the staff is doing a thorough evaluation followed by a strong recommendation either keeping him or not. I dont want wishy washy on the fence bs that gives this franchise another subpar season.

Exactly. He's not a Whaley guy. He's not a McDermott guy. He's a Rex guy.

I suspect he's probably gone. All the signs seem to point that way now. I'm not thrilled, but I'm a Bills fan in the end and will ride with them to a 4-12 season in 2017.

I hear ya, man. But really ... what's the difference between 4-12 and 8-8 again? It's his ceiling. Gotta take a chance with the unknown.

I suspect he's probably gone. All the signs seem to point that way now. I'm not thrilled, but I'm a Bills fan in the end and will ride with them to a 4-12 season in 2017.

really ? I don't feel that. but time will tell. I guess i do not feel anything about what is coming right now. which at least makes it interesting for me !

What signs are those?

Zero contact with FO with $30 million on the line; rampant rumors about interest in Romo, etc. Not speaking with him given the situation is NOT normal despite what all the people in this thread who are invoking their (non-comparable) own jobs are saying.

They really appear to be moving on. The signs have been there for months-- why are people surprised? I like Taylor despite his limitations, bu time will tell who's the wiser.

Edited by dave mcbride

Not that I have seen- You may be right. Time will tell for sure but my guess he is back- there isnt anyone better out there.

Zero contact with FO with $30 million on the line; rampant rumors about interest in Romo, etc. Not speaking with him given the situation is NOT normal despite what all the people in this who are invoking their (non-comparable) own jobs are saying.

They really appear to be moving on. The signs have been there for months-- why are people surprised? I like Taylor despite his limitations, bu time will tell who's the wiser.

Rumors are usually made up media, made by "insiders" with little influence (i.e. locker room attendants), and agents with their own agenda - ignore them.

If they work for team fire them.

Tyrod and his agent have done this in past - posted stuff to media to get attention - so not worried about it.

Tyrod knows how to get contact from front office - tell his agent to go talk to Bills and tell him he wants to stay no matter what so add a year to contract and adjust contract otherwise he needs to wait his turn.

Please no. We need to rebuild, not someones used and abused hand-me-down

43 years older than Bledsoe in dog years

Rumors are usually made up media, made by "insiders" with little influence (i.e. locker room attendants), and agents with their own agenda - ignore them.

If they work for team fire them.

Tyrod and his agent have done this in past - posted stuff to media to get attention - so not worried about it.

Tyrod knows how to get contact from front office - tell his agent to go talk to Bills and tell him he wants to stay no matter what so add a year to contract and adjust contract otherwise he needs to wait his turn.

no question this is media driven regardless of Tyrod's comments. Whether in context or not.

Go Buffalo News ..

worth a spin cycle or to till March 11

I would think that the coaching staff came in with an opinion (especially Dennison). This can't be something that they are still debating.

No reason to delay if they were going to just pick up the option without question.

Likely they want to figure out what happens to Romo, and it's also likely that they want to pressure Tyrod because they're at the very least going to try to get him to re-negotiate.

43 years older than Bledsoe in dog years

no question this is media driven regardless of Tyrod's comments. Whether in context or not.

Go Buffalo News ..

worth a spin cycle or to till March 11

This isn't media-driven.

It happened. And the media reported it.