Joey Bosa wins DROY, Dak wins OROY

YoloinOhio

man a lot of people thought bosa was gonna bust out and not in the good way. some crow being eaten

yup.he was the best player in the draft. For all the crap we give the Chargers, they got this very right. Trust the film.

I still maintain Joey Bosa is the greatest defensive player in Ohio State history. I've yet to see a convincing argument otherwise.

his 2014 season was insane. Best freshman DL I've ever seen until Ed Oliver this year.

We all say novenas that his little brother nick will be as good. Alas, it's ok if he's "himself"

Edited by YoloinOhio

At this rate, the Jets will draft a QB and Devin Smith will win Comeback Player of the year.

bills should trade for him. Cardale -- >> Devin = $

It was (probably inarguably) the greatest rookie class a school has ever produced. ESPN did that article on it a couple of weeks ago.

un. Real. Should have been two national titles.

Zeke is great, but his impact pales in comparison to a good QB. That's just the way it is.

Right. And it's MUCH harder to have an excellent season as a rookie QB than as a rookie RB.

Rookie RBs have great seasons all the time. It's one of the easiest positions to acclimate to in the NFL.

I think they made the right choice.