GOP mulls national right to work law...Because they love you

Dr.Sack

Despite millions spent in opposition, this occurred yesterday.

Right to Work passes Mo. House, sent to Gov. Greitens | KSDK.com

12 hours ago

Republican gains in state legislatures across the country will mean more right-to-work laws (RTW) are coming – and this is great for young workers.

RTW gives employees a choice to join a union or not. States without RTW laws allow some job sectors to force employees into union memberships and pay union dues whether they want to or not. These dues go to pay union bosses who can make up to six figures and also go to support political candidates – almost always Democrats.

RTW simply gives an employee a choice whether or not they wish to join a union.

Millennial workers have good reason not to join a union. Major union organizations place priority on job tenure over job performance. If downsizing is necessary, unions look to cut the least tenured workers – even if they happen to be the best at their job.

Millennials have nothing to gain by contributing to such an arrangement.

Edited by B-Man

Hey Nut...look on the bright side. The income of union workers can go up over $2K a year now that they're not forced to give that money to the union. So some of them will actually get a raise!

Plus, it's always been a liberal demand to get big business money out of political campaigns. Buy reducing the amount that unions are able to shake down from employees, this definitely helps reduce the role that big companies like SEIU plays in getting people elected.

Sounds like a great idea. You should be thrilled with it.

Oh, wait. Let me guess. How can we help the average working joe if we can't force him to belong to our group and pay us money to have a job?

Yeah. Shoulda known.

It is an empirical fact that right to work state workers make 3.2% less or $1500 less per year.

This should be interesting and put Trump at odds with the neoliberal recalcitrant GOP old guard.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gop-introduces-national-right-to-work-legislation/article/2613428

From BLS:

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/ecec.pdf

Total employer compensation costs for private industry workers averaged $32.27 per hour worked in September 2016. Total employer compensation costs for state and local government workers averaged $45.93 per hour worked in September 2016.

Private industry workers make almost 30% less than state and local government workers making the 3.2% a bit of a joke.

Every time a liberal screams, ten more people vote Trump in 2020.

i wish it was that true. north carolina is a microcosm of what will happen. in 2012 when mcrory was elected the press and national collective of democrats focused their phazers on mccrory. from fake news to sensationalism to everything we see going on with trump currently.

i think there will be too much against trump in the retarded masses of this country that we will end up going back to the D in 2020 and it will likely have to be a more centralized d to take the middle ground voters from the right. there aren't many options for that - booker? hillary again!? who?

i wish it was that true. north carolina is a microcosm of what will happen. in 2012 when mcrory was elected the press and national collective of democrats focused their phazers on mccrory. from fake news to sensationalism to everything we see going on with trump currently.

i think there will be too much against trump in the retarded masses of this country that we will end up going back to the D in 2020 and it will likely have to be a more centralized d to take the middle ground voters from the right. there aren't many options for that - booker? hillary again!? who?

Nope.

I think there is a "real talk" generation coming up, that will add to the ranks on the Right. The Progressives are full of ****.

lol. the cycle of partisan wet dreams never ends

the right will rule for a long time. oh wait its the left that will perpetually win. oh hey now im sure the right has the stranglehold

the country has changed forever! no im sure this time!

the right will rule for a long time. oh wait its the left that will perpetually win. oh hey now im sure the right has the stranglehold

they're both the same thing, you nitwit.

Nope.

I think there is a "real talk" generation coming up, that will add to the ranks on the Right. The Progressives are full of ****.

the real talk generation is too young to vote and yet to be indoctrinated in the school system farce we have and the incredible colleges we support.

those 15-25 now are so fully caught up in the rights of everyone that they forget their own rights and those whom are not marching and crying.

The only way either party ever gets that much control is if they outlaw the other party.

And I expect someone's going to try that in my lifetime. Probably the Democrats, trying to get the Republican Party outlawed as a hate group.

The only way either party ever gets that much control is if they outlaw the other party.

And I expect someone's going to try that in my lifetime. Probably the Democrats, trying to get the Republican Party outlawed as a hate group.

And then the snowflakes will change the American flag to just be a white cloth with a picture of a puppy and a can of Play-doh.

the real talk generation is too young to vote and yet to be indoctrinated in the school system farce we have and the incredible colleges we support.

those 15-25 now are so fully caught up in the rights of everyone that they forget their own rights and those whom are not marching and crying.

They will be in 8 years.

Also, there will doubtlessly be lots more terrorist acts and rapes throughout Europe in the coming years, for voters to reflect on. Add that the Democratic Party is eating itself, and that lots of the Sixties boomers won't be around to vote.

They will be in 8 years.

Also, there will doubtlessly be lots more terrorist acts and rapes throughout Europe in the coming years, for voters to reflect on. Add that the Democratic Party is eating itself, and that lots of the Sixties boomers won't be around to vote.

in 8 years they will be 18-24ish. they won't vote. they never vote at that age.

you seeeriously need a sarcasm meter calibration

They will be in 8 years.

idk man. seems like epic miracle proportions that don will survive even a single term without seriously damaging his presidential brand. and right or wrong that always leads back to the party brand. snarky toms point of very few seats available for dem flips might magnify the voters zeal for a swing back away from the right via the next executive election. thats what i would be ѕhitting in my boots about if i was a republican politician. one term. woo fkg hoo. and now with a tattered brand

that seems waaay more likely to me. but wtf who knows. maybe don will surprise me. hahahhahahahaaa. wait let me try again

This just in, Boeing SC is doing a multimillionaire ad buy to defeat unionization efforts by the International Machinists Union. Imagine what a big defeat this would be to big bad Boeing.

Edited by Dr.Sack

It is an empirical fact that right to work state workers make 3.2% less or $1500 less per year.

This should be interesting and put Trump at odds with the neoliberal recalcitrant GOP old guard.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gop-introduces-national-right-to-work-legislation/article/2613428

Are those the same blue states where rent is $4,000/month?

It always make me laugh when liberals bring up that blue states workers make more than red state workers. Enjoy that 100sq/foot studio apartment Snowflake.

With all due respect and any copyright royalties to Chef Jim...

I'll take why Leftists still haven't figured why they lost in November for $1000.....

Got nothing to do with the old school Labor vs Capital, Worker vs Management, Proletariat vs Burgouise,Us vs Them model that Lefties have been drooling over since Marx thru Pikkety,

I see a lot of commenters on here keep on regurgitating Chicago school neoliberal establishmentarian economics.

Have we really digressed into an era where empirical evidentiary facts are dismissed as "political"? If climate change is real, and it is as confirmed by 99% of all scientists & even the NSA & the CIA agree, then can we also use empirical data which clearly show right to work state workers make 3.2% less? That is a fact. Let's debate in a fact based world. If you don't like opinions, fine. But come with facts.

It should be also pointed out that private sector union membership is near a 100 year old low. The correlation & causation can be blamed on many factors, but there can be no denying the fact that Trump WON the vast majority of private sector union workers in the mid west. Why not embrace this new coalition instead of attacking it?

Edited by Dr.Sack

unions certainly have made their own beds that has led to a dramatic drop in their own relevancy but lets not forget why unions became popular and functional in the first place. if we swing the pendulum back too far we quite possibly could reopen the door to overt employee exploitation in whatever forms that would take. so balance as usual is probably key here

She's Rebecca Goyette and she's been doing this kind of schtick for quite awhile. She's truly unbalanced as is her troupe of useful idiots she performs with.

They're poster children for the Democrat party of the 21st Century.

http://archive.is/7cqFd

Here she lets her freaky out in Zappaesque fantasies:

http://www.rebogallery.com

I see a lot of commenters on here keep on regurgitating Chicago school neoliberal establishmentarian economics.

Have we really digressed into an era where empirical evidentiary facts are dismissed as "political"? If climate change is real, and it is as confirmed by 99% of all scientists & even the NSA & the CIA agree, then can we also use empirical data which clearly show right to work state workers make 3.2% less? That is a fact. Let's debate in a fact based world. If you don't like opinions, fine. But come with facts.

It should be also pointed out that private sector union membership is near a 100 year old low. The correlation & causation can be blamed on many factors, but there can be no denying the fact that Trump WON the vast majority of private sector union workers in the mid west. Why not embrace this new coalition instead of attacking it?

Confirmed by 99% of scientists. Lol.

That's not a fact, it's an average that stomps facts into mush until they're indistinguishable from dogma.

That's not a fact, it's an average that stomps facts into mush until they're indistinguishable from dogma.

Show me the climate scientists who say the earth isn't warming, and I'll show you an Exxon Mobil shill. We've saw this before with Big Tobacco buying off medical doctors and suppressing facts that tobacco causes cancer.

Show me the climate scientists who say the earth isn't warming, and I'll show you an Exxon Mobil shill. We've saw this before with Big Tobacco buying off medical doctors and suppressing facts that tobacco causes cancer.

I have an idea: let's stop giving billions of dollars in federal funds to everyone who says the earth is warming, and let's see how many 'scientists' are still worried about global warming cooling climate change.

I suspect there will suddenly be an influx in 'crowd scientists.' :lol:

Edited by LABillzFan

1) I was talking about your bull **** wage comparison.

2) Clown question, bro. Your definition of "climate scientist" excludes anyone who says the earth isn't warming. It's unanswerable.

I'll consider taking global warming climate change alarmism a bit more seriously once the zealots start proposing solution that address, you know... global warming climate change, as opposed to a massive global wealth redistribution scheme.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I'll consider taking global warming climate change alarmism a bit more seriously once the zealots start proposing solution that address, you know... global warming climate change, as opposed to a massive global wealth redistribution scheme.

Now, now...we have those cool twistie light bulbs that cost $18 a bulb, but sometimes they last a whole two months. And don't forget the global shift once we finished the Cash for Clunkers programs.

I can feel the globe cooling as I type this.

Now, now...we have those cool twistie light bulbs that cost $18 a bulb, but sometimes they last a whole two months. And don't forget the global shift once we finished the Cash for Clunkers programs.

I can feel the globe cooling as I type this.

The last project I worked on removed 220,000 kWh a year from the customers electric usage or the equivalency of 164,000 pounds of coal burned in one year.

That's a CO2 reduction of 155 metric tons.

Smoking doesn't cause cancer says 1 "doctor" out of 100. So D.C. Tom & LA Bills fan start smoking.

Edited by Dr.Sack

Back at the thread.............

GOP Introduces Right To Work Legislation

Reps. Joe Wilson of South Carolina and Steve King of Iowa are sponsoring the legislation, which would amend the National Labor Relations Act and the Railway Labor Act to prohibit what unions call "security clauses." These are provisions that permit union-management contracts that require all employees to join a union or pay one a regular fee as a condition of employme

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Kentucky Becomes Nation's 27th Right-to-Work State [Michigan ...

https://www.michigancapitolconfidential.com/kentucky-becomes-nations-27th-right-t...

161217_Right-to-Work_v2-797x800.png

The last project I worked on removed 220,000 kWh a year from the customers electric usage ...

How long did it take you to change all those light bulbs?

Smoking doesn't cause cancer says 1 "doctor" out of 100. So D.C. Tom & LA Bills fan start smoking.

You no doubt would have jumped right on the Eugenics bandwagon.

The last project I worked on removed 220,000 kWh a year from the customers electric usage or the equivalency of 164,000 pounds of coal burned in one year.

That's a CO2 reduction of 155 metric tons.

You truly don't know a goddamn thing I think about the subject.

And your math is wrong, you retard.

And no one was talking about global warming in this thread anyway. You ever going to get back to the subject of the thread you started?

Edited by DC Tom