I Sure Hope That Stupid Wall Gets Built

Tiberius

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-25/trump-to-unveil-plans-for-mexico-border-wall-in-security-push

Looks like he is really going to try and have it built. Can't wait to spray paint something on it. It's like a monument to stupidity, perfect for Trump and his voters

Every day great news! Trump is out performing even my most optimistic expectations. Making America Great Again baby! :thumbsup:

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-25/trump-to-unveil-plans-for-mexico-border-wall-in-security-push

Looks like he is really going to try and have it built. Can't wait to spray paint something on it. It's like a monument to stupidity, perfect for Trump and his voters

I work for The Corps... Work on a wall! But, we can't stop a pesky fish... Or can we?

Can I help!

Essayons!

Every day great news! Trump is out performing even my most optimistic expectations. Making America Great Again baby! :thumbsup:

So says a Canadian... I guess you got "yours"... :-/

Anyone like yourself that doesn't see the merits of securing our southern border by whatever means necessary is an absolute fool.

Anyone like yourself that doesn't see the merits of securing our southern border by whatever means necessary is an absolute fool.

Securing it?? :lol: You think a stupid wall will secure anything? You are the fool, but a useful one to Trump

Ya, I am for open boarders, btw. Get rid of barriers to economic growth

I work for The Corps... Work on a wall! But, we can't stop a pesky fish... Or can we?

Can I help!

Essayons!

So says a Canadian... I guess you got "yours"... :-/

Can't wait till its discovered that illegals are working on the wall, wearing hats made in Vietnam saying Make America Great Again, lol

I agree that you need to secure the border but do you really think a wall will change anything? Look at the Israelis and the issues they've had.

Even if you enlist the establishment gov't? AKA: USACE? Get engineering involved?

Be careful what you wish for. I gotta $5,000 "smoking shelter", 1/2 million HVAC upgrade, $10,000 lead test (which I failed... Damn lead chip eating! ;-) ), and 6 million dollar paint job to sell you.

...Oh, wait there is a hiring freeze on. I will get back with you in 2030.

That is a great poem... Was just going to post it. Have you actually read it?

Even if you enlist the establishment gov't? AKA: USACE? Get engineering involved?

Be careful what you wish for. I gotta $5,000 "smoking shelter", 1/2 million HVAC upgrade, $10,000 lead test (which I failed... Damn lead chip eating! ;-) ), and 6 million dollar paint job to sell you.

...Oh, wait there is a hiring freeze on. I will get back with you in 2030.

That is a great poem... Was just going to post it. Have you actually read it?

Yes sir, many times.

Here comes the wall

by Jazz Shaw

BorderWall.jpg

You've been yakking about that fish almost as long as ALGORE has been whining that we'd be living underwater by now.

Can't we just eat them?

The drug cartels are a smarter, more potent, sophisticated enemy than ISIS. Real deal bad guys. IMO, they are America's public enemy #1.

A wall is a step in the right direction.

Yup, prison walls sure keep drugs out of jails....oh wait...

You've been yakking about that fish almost as long as ALGORE has been whining that we'd be living underwater by now.

Can't we just eat them?

And I have been yakking for going on two decades now... Yes you can eat them. They are most widely eaten fish in the world outside of the picky, North American taste buds. Really. Look it up. They are NOT "common" carp... "Carp" in their name is a misnomer.

One example: gefilte. Yeah that's nasty? But the world eats the fish (Asian carp) more than any other.

Have you been following my position on this the last two decades?

Yet, what I propose would cripple the fishing license and DNR business.

But... Trump, on this issue will have to trust the establishment Fed gov't in place vs. against the special interest, Great Lakes states outside of Illinois and Indiana...

...One good thing: Pence... Trump will not hurt Indiana and it's 1.6 billion dollar a year shipping economy that leaches off of Illinois and Fed gov't infrastructure.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

:lol: Oh ya!

We, I am DoD military... But civilian military... There is debate if we are included in freeze... I will get back on it with you once I find out.

If we are not... Then what is point to freeze... There are a ton of us and it makes the freeze senseless and do nothing except coat the gubettmint more in long run (expensive contractors). Did I mention the 1/2 million dollar HVAC contract w/the company from the Deep South... When we could have done locally for a 1/5 of the cost?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Can't wait to spray paint something on it.

My hope is that when you do, you'll be on the Mexican side.

In the meantime, tell me this: If he actually builds a wall and actually gets Mexico to pay for it, what is your problem with that?

Why would you possibly be opposed to that?

Use your own words.

We'll wait.