I Sure Hope That Stupid Wall Gets Built

Tiberius

Judas priest or prudence or whatever its called...

Bottom line. NC is rightfully suing the federal government over this. And other states and cities are welcome to do so as well.

I am going to identify as a woman and take a shower with your family. Is that ok?

as a farmer who employs this labor I love your bukkshit for some many reasons

Why should anyone pay $$$$ for something they can grow for 4¢?

Trust me, there are no shortages of workers willing to work for $5/hr. There are a lot who feel entitled to more since they went to Brown and got a masters in 12th century women's studies. But, the bigger point is that the communities in farming towns allow for migration of these workers. These workers are willing to move when the jobs move to the next Harvst. The workers who need money live like rats in **** holes like Chicago and Houston. They'll stay there because its cheaper to suck off the government and swallow every free resource they can from any one willing to unzip.

thank you. Temoroary work visas are yuge for the ag industry. They drove costs down which is what BlowJoe should realize. How the hell else can I fill up on Taco Bell for $12?!

The safety record on farms suffers because of this untrained labor. I get injured enough for the ER once every 2 yrs and I'm half incompetent, half trained and half samrt.

By just pulling anyone in the food chain you're asking for more ecoli, more lysteria, more bacteria. Then you'll ask for regulation. Then you'll have to fund more regulation which drives the cost up while having to keep labor down and that createa a Democrat wet dream

Bukkshit. Awesome word.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Search Results
Texas Congressman to Trump: Shove Border Wall "Up Your Ass" | The ...
Jun 6, 2016 - Filemon Vela unleashed on presumptive Republican presidential ... Texas Congressman to Trump: "Take Your Border Wall and Shove It Up ...

Biggest myth ever that securing our border or granting amnesty will have a significant impact on hispanic vote. See Reagan and Bush 1 election stats. Mark Levin made an awesome presentation on this filled with data. Wish I could link it here.

And who gives a **** what some partisan dem from Brownsville Mexico, I mean Texas, thinks.

Mexican president cancels visit with Trump as tensions intensify

He'll reconsider once he realizes how much hurt we can put on his country economically. This man is in a terribly weak bargaining position.

Edited by keepthefaith

Its been 2 weeks....so what is the over under on the Clinton Obama rehashing? 2018? 2019?

I blipped through this thread and in no time it devolved from "The Wall" to talk about transgendered rights.....as DT would say....SAD.

All you have to know about the wall is this: The GOP conservative congressman from TEXAS whose district has border says "The Wall" is the stupidest thing he could think of, won't support it and the money could be best spent elsewhere...

For some reason things won't paste - so just google Filemon Vela

And all you need to know about this wall is this: the left wants open borders and no self-accountability, and as a result your party has been left in charge of California, Detroit and the Greater Macungie Utilities Commission.

Your party, candidates, ideas, plans and vision have roundly and repeatedly had their ass kicked for the past eight years.

But you keep trying to sell that Edsel, baskin. You've got Hollywood on your side, so you've got that going for you. :lol:

And who gives a **** what some partisan dem from Brownsville Mexico, I mean Texas, thinks.

Now, now. I remember right after the election, CNN had a lead story about a random Republican voter in Florida who said he wanted Trump to leave ACA. That one voice rose up and put a complete halt to...

Oh, no. Wait.

That's right.

Nothing happened.

Mexican president cancels visit with Trump as tensions intensify

Consider this, gator: If the president of Mexico were to cut off all relations with the US in every way...no more imports, no more exports, and no more US funds to Mexico of any kind, who is more likely to get by just fine? The US or Mexico?

That's all you need to know when it comes to these types of situations.

Edited by LABillzFan

They do the jobs that Americans won't do unless paid much more. Are you willing to pay $5 for a head of lettuce? I believe they should be given legal working status and pay taxes. Kicking them out is not a practical economic solution, it's just xenophobia.

The !@#$ is this nonsense? You do understand the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration, right? Because you're advocating for the former and not the latter, while decrying people who advocate for the former and not the latter.

Alternately, an argument for "illegal immigrants without the status of citizenship performing agricultural labor" is pretty much the definition of slavery, you !@#$.

Gee... Like we didn't see this $15 billion bill coming... The Repub boot lickers falling right into line. Let the appeasers find somebody else to blame:

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Famphtml%2Fnational%2Fcongressional-republicans-prepare-to-hear-from-trump%2F2017%2F01%2F26%2F5f1cf8aa-e3a1-11e6-a419-eefe8eff0835_story.html#pt0-803232

Gee... Like we didn't see this $15 billion bill coming... The Repub boot lickers falling right into line. Let the appeasers find somebody else to blame:

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Famphtml%2Fnational%2Fcongressional-republicans-prepare-to-hear-from-trump%2F2017%2F01%2F26%2F5f1cf8aa-e3a1-11e6-a419-eefe8eff0835_story.html#pt0-803232

One silver lining is the creation of millions of new budget hawks in our country. People who haven't mentioned gov't spending once in 8 years are now outraged over a mere $15B. Maybe there's hope for our financial future after all! :lol:

Just think of it as an economic stimulus package.

And all you need to know about this wall is this: the left wants open borders and no self-accountability, and as a result your party has been left in charge of California, Detroit and the Greater Macungie Utilities Commission.

Your party, candidates, ideas, plans and vision have roundly and repeatedly had their ass kicked for the past eight years.

But you keep trying to sell that Edsel, baskin. You've got Hollywood on your side, so you've got that going for you. :lol:

Now, now. I remember right after the election, CNN had a lead story about a random Republican voter in Florida who said he wanted Trump to leave ACA. That one voice rose up and put a complete halt to...

Oh, no. Wait.

That's right.

Nothing happened.

Consider this, gator: If the president of Mexico were to cut off all relations with the US in every way...no more imports, no more exports, and no more US funds to Mexico of any kind, who is more likely to get by just fine? The US or Mexico?

That's all you need to know when it comes to these types of situations.

Fella,

There is no one (left/right/Hollywood/Peoria) with experience and knowledge in Border Security/Illegal immigration who thinks that a wall is money well spent or productive. If it worked - I would be for it - want to stop illegal immigration - issue work cards - done.

The only benefit this wall seems to give is it gives DT fans an opportunity to argue.

Read your post - you can't point to a body of research that shows this is a good idea. But you take the easy way out and rehash the old BO/HC/liberal storylines....well done.

In fact, that is DT in a nutshell - he is a living sihtshow...sure the redemption you feel at the "left" going crazy must feel good - but that is all you are getting out of the deal - it is going to be an extremely hollow victory.

You know that....and I know you know it...come on...

EDIT PS: So just read that DT is now going to put a blanket 20 percent tariff on all goods from Mexico - please...please...LA...show me something that doesn't refer to HC or Obama again that points to how this is going to end well...wonder how FORD feels about this?

DT is an dangerous amateur - this is how he treats his best friends....can't wait till he deals with Russia...I mean China

Edited by baskin

U.S. Border Patrol Chief Morgan asked to leave the agency.

U.S. Border Patrol Chief Mark Morgan, a former longtime Federal Bureau of Investigation agent, has left the agency, two sources familiar with his departure told Reuters on Thursday.

Morgan told employees on a phone call Thursday morning that he was not resigning but had been asked to leave by the Trump administration, said a Department of Homeland Security official who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Morgan’s departure comes one day after President Donald Trump announced a broad plan to crack down on border security, including directing the construction of a wall along the border with Mexico.

grimes080916.jpg

Fella,

There is no one (left/right/Hollywood/Peoria) with experience and knowledge in Border Security/Illegal immigration who thinks that a wall is money well spent or productive. If it worked - I would be for it - want to stop illegal immigration - issue work cards - done.

The only benefit this wall seems to give is it gives DT fans an opportunity to argue.

Read your post - you can't point to a body of research that shows this is a good idea. But you take the easy way out and rehash the old BO/HC/liberal storylines....well done.

In fact, that is DT in a nutshell - he is a living sihtshow...sure the redemption you feel at the "left" going crazy must feel good - but that is all you are getting out of the deal - it is going to be an extremely hollow victory.

EDIT PS: So just read that DT is now going to put a blanket 20 percent tariff on all goods from Mexico - please...please...LA...show me something that doesn't refer to HC or Obama again that points to how this is going to end well...wonder how FORD feels about this?

DT is an dangerous amateur - this is how he treats his best friends....can't wait till he deals with Russia...I mean China

The reason everything you write is incoherent is because you lazily think that because I identify as a conservative (I guess that means I can share a bathroom with other conservatives), that I must be a Trump supporter.

I am not. I didn't vote for the guy. He's a crazyloon nutbag leftist, and anyone being honest knows this.

That said, the idea of building a wall along the border of Mexico...even if it could be done...would take, by federal government standards, a billion years. A single state (CA) can't even build a simple bullettrain track without increasing costs by 100X and extending the deadline by 25 years. What the hell does anyone think is going to happen when the federal government tries to build a freaking wall across multiple states?

DT is a dangerous amateur and a living schittshow?

No schitt, Sherlock.

So was Obama. So is Clinton.

And yet here we are. The only difference is now I get to laugh at you precious leftist nutbags acting like a bunch of 3-year-olds, and I'll be honest, I started to water my yard with liberal tears. They're awesome. Grass is really green. Keep 'em coming.

Edited by LABillzFan

Fella,

I don't think anyone believes that a wall alone solves the problem but defending a border that is mostly walled off is certainly easier than one that isn't. Significantly reducing the flow of people into this country from the south will require a variety of tactics and cooperation from Mexico. If nothing else the wall threat tells them we're serious about solving the problem. There will be a time for nice with them. Pissing them off is a good start as we don't get respect from their government.

Who defends Mexico if they were to be attacked?

Who is facilitating the passage of central Americans into our country?

Who allows the drug cartel to set up shop in areas near our border and does nothing about it?

Who essentially encourages their own citizens to leave and come here?

And how badly has the Mexican government bungled their awesome economic opportunity given their huge supply of low cost labor, their huge stockpiles of natural resources and their proximity to the largest market in the world?

He'll reconsider once he realizes how much hurt we can put on his country economically. This man is in a terribly weak bargaining position.

How does that work? Have the laws of economics been suspended where we hurt a trading partner and it does not hurt us? He is now proposing a stupid tax to spend on his stupid stunt of a wall.

Fella,

:)

So the Mexican president cancelled his meeting with Trump after Trump again said they would pay for the wall. Now Trump says it will be payed for by a 20% import tax on Mexican goods. So who will really pay for it? We will because companies will pass the cost on to us with higher prices.

Mexico is our 2nd largest trading partner, with over 15% of U.S. exports going to them produced by 5 million U.S. workers, much of which are raw materials that are assembled in Mexico and sold back to us. So higher prices will reduce demand, which will decrease production in Mexico, which will decrease demand for U.S. exports, which will result in job loss in both Mexico and the U.S., and increase the incentive for Mexicans who lost their jobs to illegally enter the U.S. for work. That's quite a forward thinking policy by Trump.

So the Mexican president cancelled his meeting with Trump after Trump again said they would pay for the wall. Now Trump says it will be payed for by a 20% import tax on Mexican goods. So who will really pay for it? We will because companies will pass the cost on to us with higher prices.

Mexico is our 2nd largest trading partner, with over 15% of U.S. exports going to them produced by 5 million U.S. workers, much of which are raw materials that are assembled in Mexico and sold back to us. So higher prices will reduce demand, which will decrease production in Mexico, which will decrease demand for U.S. exports, which will result in job loss in both Mexico and the U.S., and increase the incentive for Mexicans who lost their jobs to illegally enter the U.S. for work. That's quite a forward thinking policy by Trump.

You're not going to find many people here who disagree that it's a retarded plan.

But we all still think you're as big a moron as those people are.

Why doesn't congress just pass a Wall Tax and have Americans fund it? Heck, put together an infrastructure bill that included the wall and a price tag and raise taxes to pay for it?

It's okay to raise taxes, we understand stuff needs paid for. But please stop putting on the credit card per se, just be honest about the plaan.

Edited by B-Large

How does that work? Have the laws of economics been suspended where we hurt a trading partner and it does not hurt us? He is now proposing a stupid tax to spend on his stupid stunt of a wall.

:)

I don't care if we pay for the wall, the cameras. the drones or the moat. Whatever it takes. Taxing their goods fine with me. Put up a gofundme page. I'll write a check.

Why doesn't congress just pass a Wall Tax and have Americans fund it? Heck, put together an infrastructure bill that included the wall and a price tag and raise taxes to pay for it?

It's okay to raise taxes, we understand stuff needs paid for. But please stop putting on the credit card per se, just be honest about the plaan.

Ultimately, the funding has to come from Congress one way or another (Donald can't create a new tax out of thin air, no matter what he thinks.)

That's when this ****'ll get REALLY fun.