Early SB Vegas Line: Pats -3

Rico

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Ryan's play > Big Bens play lately.

Freeman and Coleman aren't terrible.

Agree. Plus Falcons defense > Shitsburgs defense.

Its gonna be a decent game if they can out scheme the Pats defense and do just enough to nullify Brady and his Jag Wrs.

If Bellicheck uses his black magic tho, its over for the Falcons.

Yeah but they had to use two black guys at running back, so their quest for an all-white offense still falls short.

Losers.

They will draft McCaffrey and trade for Zack Zenner next yr to make the team complete :D

Agree. Plus Falcons defense > Shitsburgs defense.

Its gonna be a decent game if they can out scheme the Pats defense and do just enough to nullify Brady and his Jag Wrs.

If Bellicheck uses his black magic tho, its over for the Falcons.

I think Belly will find their weakness but wont be surprised if Atlanta wins either, I'm calling this game pick em.

And the Pittsburgh defensive gameplan was just horrible. They just don't have the players to man up and sitting in soft zones Brady will pick the defense apart.

Yep Brady is the zone killer which makes me nervous for our defense with McDermott running a zone scheme. Hopefully he can work some man in there to slow them down.

And the Pittsburgh defensive gameplan was just horrible. They just don't have the players to man up and sitting in soft zones Brady will pick the defense apart.

That as well. I'm not sure what Pittsburgh were trying to take away but the number of times Patriots receivers caught the ball with nobody within 10 yards of them was far too high to be acceptable.

Bill Belichik with two weeks is scarry. Belichik will try and find the Falcons center point and take it away. I just don't know if the Falcons have one player you can key on. Besides Matt Ryan there is not one indespensable player on O. Julio is good, but so his Sanu, Gabriel, Robinson, Coleman, Freeman, and the TE's.

The game will be close. I don't see the Falcons getting blown out. Quinn needs to reach out to his friends on Seattle for some tips.

I want to see how the line moves over the next week.

So much focus is on Brady that people sleep on the Bill Belicheck defense. The same coach that found a way to rough up the Bills in SB 25. I think Belicheck and his coaches find a way to slow Atlanta.. and of course they have enough offense to score plenty if they need to.

Pats 30

Falcons 23

Bill Belichik with two weeks is scarry. Belichik will try and find the Falcons center point and take it away. I just don't know if the Falcons have one player you can key on. Besides Matt Ryan there is not one indespensable player on O. Julio is good, but so his Sanu, Gabriel, Robinson, Coleman, Freeman, and the TE's.

The game will be close. I don't see the Falcons getting blown out. Quinn needs to reach out to his friends on Seattle for some tips.

I want to see how the line moves over the next week.

expect it to grow. Bettors will jump in on 3, except the few Falcons fans with money out there who will want to see a 10 point spread before they pony up (unless they are taking the pats).