I don't want to say I started this, but...

eball

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only time I've ever written a letter to any entity was to the Bills in the late 90s when realignment was happening. I really wanted to keep the rivalries with the Jets, Pats, and mainly the Dolphins.

John Butler actually called me up to talk about it. He said he agreed and that "Mr. Wilson is at the league meetings right now fighting for that."

So, you can blame me for being tortured by the Patriots ever since.

The only time I've ever written a letter to any entity was to the Bills in the late 90s when realignment was happening. I really wanted to keep the rivalries with the Jets, Pats, and mainly the Dolphins.

John Butler actually called me up to talk about it. He said he agreed and that "Mr. Wilson is at the league meetings right now fighting for that."

So, you can blame me for being tortured by the Patriots ever since.

You dirty rotten bastard! :w00t:

So it has been you all along.

That's okay. I look forward to the day when the GOAT retires and we can get back to beating up on them consistently. Their time is gonna come. And they know it. Tick tock tick tock.

That would have been nice, but let's ask for them at New Era Stadium now - maybe they will listen?

It was a joke

Ive been a season ticket holder for a longggggg time....and I've maybe had an issue at the bathroom once.

Dont go in between quarters, dont go at halftime....duh?

Season ticket holder for 22 years...want to watch the football game while its being player duh

...right after the Bills' Week 14 tilt against the Steelers I wrote a 3-page letter to the Pegulas that, in a nutshell, requested three things:

1 - get rid of Rex

2 - keep Brandon away from football operations

3 - plug the leaks at OBD

Far be it for me to suggest that a letter from a 27-year ST holder influenced what has transpired since, but I feel pretty good about it. Rex is gone, Brandon has been conspicuously absent (and silent), and the recent Dennison hire that caught absolutely everyone off guard is evidence of #3.

So, folks, if there's anything else you need from your owners just let me know. ;)

Week 14??

What, it took you that long to find a stamp?

...right after the Bills' Week 14 tilt against the Steelers I wrote a 3-page letter to the Pegulas that, in a nutshell, requested three things:

1 - get rid of Rex

Far be it for me to suggest that a letter from a 27-year ST holder influenced what has transpired since, but I feel pretty good about it. Rex is gone, Brandon has been conspicuously absent (and silent), and the recent Dennison hire that caught absolutely everyone off guard is evidence of #3.

So, folks, if there's anything else you need from your owners just let me know. ;)

please say you asked to get rid of the train whistle.....

1 - get rid of Rex

I did that with 2 tweets

You dirty rotten bastard! :w00t:

So it has been you all along.

That's okay. I look forward to the day when the GOAT retires and we can get back to beating up on them consistently. Their time is gonna come. And they know it. Tick tock tick tock.

And, now it's a record 9th Super Bowl! When I wrote that letter they had been blown out in 2 Super Bowls, and were the last time I figured would be a dynasty. I think they were moving to Hartford at that point!