The Trump Economy

GG

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You clowns think this is funny? Just hundreds? 

Oh, I forgot, you guys want to pretend there won’t be further economic damage. Sticking your heads in the sand will make the world a little more beautiful, but it won’t inform you 

the issue went over your head, yet again. let me help you. the laughing was at the main stream propagandists attempting to instill panic and fear. capiche?

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ALF said:

The only way to help this economy and the stock market is to put money into stopping this virus not more tax cuts.

The US can't do much about global fears and economic impacts to other countries, which is what is mostly tanking the SM.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

The only way to help this economy and the stock market is to put money into stopping this virus not more tax cuts.

I'm guessing that at this point all available resources are going to stop the rapid spread of the virus.

On the economic front, the no free lunch truism always applies.  Beware of the unintended consequences of the total population lockdowns.  The "cure" may be worse than the disease.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, TPS said:

Doesn't look like he reassured markets ...

You must be so happy.

10 hours ago, ALF said:

Lol.  I heard nickels are a cure.  If only the government saved all the nickels for themselves.

20 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You must be so happy.

Lol.  I heard nickels are a cure.  If only the government saved all the nickels for themselves.

I'm not happy that the leader of the country, that most others look up to, is unfit for this challenge. He makes me actually like Pence.

5 minutes ago, TPS said:

I'm not happy that the leader of the country, that most others look up to, is unfit for this challenge. He makes me actually like Pence.

What would you have suggested he do differently?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, TPS said:

What exactly do you think these leaders, specifically President Trump, should be doing?

28 minutes ago, TPS said:

So you blame Trump for the pandemic, yet like the person he put in charge of said pandemmic?

Makes sense ?

1 hour ago, TPS said:

Doesn't look like he reassured markets ...

You mean that people who trade securities for a living crunched the underlying numbers behind his words?

11 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Saddle up. The time to go shopping is today - this weekend things will be tough to come by - not because people are hoarding, but because everyone will be shopping at once. 

My wife went yesterday.  No toilet paper.