The Trump Economy

GG

23 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why do you and others keep thinking I'm upset?  

Well I clearly wrote that I have learned not to be upset..........

but, If you aren't either ...............good for you.

The only reason that I answered because your headline didn't provide the clarity of the actual headline.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When it comes to corruption, Hillary is the Patriots and Trump is the Browns.

So by your analogy...Trump is corrupt, he's just really, really bad at it?

• Haha (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

On another political forum I belong to one of the guys - who is based in Pittsburgh - said that the local Dems were running around claiming credit for this yesterday. LOL SMH 

Welp, this secures Western PA for Trump. Can voter fraud in Philly overcome it? 

• Like (+1) 1

263k (Actual) vs 185k - 190K(Estimated) 
UE: 3.6% 
U6: 7.3% 

U.S. Added 263,000 Jobs in April; Unemployment Rate at 3.6% (the article is still an Eeyore  ?  )

The unemployment rate was 3.6 percent, the lowest in half a century. The rate was 3.8 percent in March.

Average hourly earnings rose by 0.2 percent, which follows an increase of 0.1 percent in March. Over the last 12 months, earnings have risen by a healthy 3.2 percent, a hair’s breadth from the best level of the recovery.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When it comes to corruption, Hillary is the Patriots and Trump is the Browns.

but the Patriots win

13 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Thanks, Obama! You made this happen!   :lol:

i'm content to give him a slice of the honour, which binds the lion's share to Trump

WASHINGTON (AP) — US employers added robust 263,000 jobs in April, unemployment rate fell to 49-year low of 3.6%.

Amazing what the American people can and will do if government gets out of the way.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

WASHINGTON (AP) — US employers added robust 263,000 jobs in April, unemployment rate fell to 49-year low of 3.6%.

Amazing what the American people can and will do if government gets out of the way.

Well, it may get even better over the next 18 months as the House screeches "IMPEACH TRUMP" and does NOTHING to pass any form of legislation. Should be a real winner for them come November 2020. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

But the one-legged bi-curious mulatto dwarf demographic is still underemployed!

Yes, but if we find him a job the one-legged bi-curious mulatto dwarf demographic will actually be at full employment.

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Proving once again how little the power the President has over the economy. The business cycle does what it does. 

Ha! So you’re saying it wasn’t Bush’s fault after all? Oh crap....can I get a refund on my Hope and Change bumper sticker?