Philadelphia Eagles (2007)

Secondary coach

Philadelphia Eagles (2008)

Linebackers coach

Philadelphia Eagles (20092010)

Defensive coordinator & secondary coach

Carolina Panthers (2011-2016)

Defensive coordinator

Potential good news on Bill Musgrave if Mike McCoy does go to Denver...Guess who Leslie Frazier's OC in Minnesota was?

Why am I not surprised by this. Lol. LaCanfora.......smh.

At least we seem to have options

Mccoy finalizing deal with denver.....damnit

Link?

Which FO doesn't know how to file paperwork on time?

Which FO had a worse QB situation? Which FO let a SuperBowl caliber defense down by not addressing the QB position?

Report out of Denver is McCoy is working on a deal there. Maybe the Broncos upgraded to a digital sender. Now they can scan a copy over. I would take Lynch over Jones.

Yes. Forever, however, it's been easy to see how when an OC or a DC becomes an HC, they do not spend 100% of their time on the O or the D. It's somewhere, I imagine, between 30-80% of their time considering the other side of the ball, special teams, meetings, duties only a HC has, etc. And I do not think you can just attribute a guy's offense if he is the HC but an O guy all to him. Frank Reich was getting HC interviews from being the OC even though I even posted here that it was totally McCoy's offense, meaning playbook.

No. You don't have to ask that. It's a dumb question. That's why you asked that.

Dumb question?

So....McCoy was calling the Offense "forever" and he may have been spending up to 70% of his time focused on the offense (which was "totally McCoy's playbook").....but the mediocre offensive performance was not on McCoy. It's on Frank Reich.

Defensive guru Rex was fired because, as HC, his Defense sucked.

Edited by Mr. WEO

Dumb question?

So....McCoy was calling the Offense "forever" and he may have been spending up to 70% of his time focused on the offense (which was "totally McCoy's playbook").....but the mediocre offensive performance was not on McCoy. It's on Frank Reich.

The offense is not "totally" on McCoy the way, say, the Bills offense was totally on Lynn because he didn't have HC responsibilities. Learn to read.

Rex was fired because he didn't win and his defense sucked and his team was a mess and we were never given the only reason to hire him in the first place.

The offense is not "totally" on McCoy the way, say, the Bills offense was totally on Lynn because he didn't have HC responsibilities. Learn to read.

Rex was fired because he didn't win and his defense sucked and his team was a mess and we were never given the only reason to hire him in the first place.

The O was on Lynn because the HC couldn't call an offense if he had to.

Rex was fired because the D sucked (" when the other side of the ball's not performing, it's hard to outscore people."). He was hired to make the D great and win games with his defense. He was hired for no other reason.

I think the Rex firing goes much deeper than that. In a nut shell, he was a hot mess and they figured out even bringing him back for another year wasn't going to change the 10 or 12 men on the field, the penalty's, the constant boasting with nothing to show for it, the hiring of Rob, and a few other classics I'm probably forgetting. Defense could be fixed, but not these other things as go much deeper. That I think is really what got him fired!