Bronco Rumor Mill: Tyrod Taylor might be 2017 Starting QB.

Marty McFly

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills let TT walk out that door with no better option...(and i mean a very good option).. I will be furious.

I've been saying this too. TT has his faults that we painfully see each Sunday but what is the alternative to Taylor the team's masterminds have in mind? Hoping some recycled free agent works out? Hitting on some yet unidentified QB in the draft? Making a trade for some high-mileage veteran one hit away from retirement? Given their track record of nailing the QB search my confidence is zero any of these will work out. Hoping the new HC will have some heavy input and some rational and realistic plan emerges.

If I were Denver, or any other NFL team, I would rather have Trevor Siemian as my starter with his $700k salary than Tyrod Taylor at $18 MILLION. Use the difference in salary to build around them and make up for the small statistical advantage that Tyrod has.

I've been saying this too. TT has his faults that we painfully see each Sunday but what is the alternative to Taylor the team's masterminds have in mind? Hoping some recycled free agent works out? Hitting on some yet unidentified QB in the draft? Making a trade for some high-mileage veteran one hit away from retirement? Given their track record of nailing the QB search my confidence is zero any of these will work out. Hoping the new HC will have some heavy input and some rational and realistic plan emerges.

That part made me :lol::lol::lol: cuz its so true

With that defense and those receivers, he would do good things there.

The TT bashers would be eating crow for years

THIS ^ While we twist in futility on Watson whose ability to throw in the NFL is questionable. 30 Ints in 2 seasons in college...

Can't believe Elway is dumb enough to get hoodwinked by 2 good games. Elway is smarter than that. It will be Rob Johnson all over again only in Denver. :w00t:

Elway has taken his team to the playoffs almost every year. Won the division title a bunch of times, won 2 AFC championships and 1 SuperBowl with a less than steller QB and drafted/traded for 30 total ProBowlers during his tenure as GM. He is also a hall of fame QB. He has been trying to bring in Tyrod since 2015, last year and now this off-season again. Are you really insinuating you know more than John Elway about evaluating QB talent?

Can't believe Elway is dumb enough to get hoodwinked by 2 good games. Elway is smarter than that. It will be Rob Johnson all over again only in Denver. :w00t:

He was top 12 in QBR for 2 straight years. He has 27 starts. Rob Johnson had 1 start. The hypebole doesn't help emphasize your point, it weakens it. We get it you think Tyrod is bad but if you think Siemian is better I question that you are paying attention.

He's gonna kill us like Scott Chandler did for the pats !

I can feel it.

Typical TSW comments...Taylor is light years more productive and better than anything Chandler ever was. And thats not saying Taylor is some stud, that is just how insignificant Chandler is.