New jw Tweets 1/9

Reed83HOF

Okay when was the last time he actually broke a story & was the first to report a correct rumor. I honestly can not remember one. But I may have missed something, I don't know.

I guess you missed the Bills sale coverage.

Or who was first to report Rex hired.

Or Bills were going to cut Mario Williams.

Or when Anthony Lynn's interview was scheduled.

off the top of my head.

other that, nada.

jw

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

off the top of my head.

other that, nada.

jw

4 things? That's it, you're going to hang your hat on 4 things?

:nana:

Gotta agree.

The guys who run with rumors or do single-source reporting are the ones who break a story. They're also the ones who misinform us time and time again.

JW might not be the fastest with breaking news but he gets the facts straight far more often than many others.

But these tweets are kind of weird. If he's got something to say, say it clearly. If not, why not be quiet?

some thing's afoot, based on my round of calls this morning. but still no word on second interviews just yet.

need more.

jw

off the top of my head.

other that, nada.

jw

FWIW, John you are probably the most trustworthy of all of the Bills insiders. Tim Graham breaks his fair share too but then dances in the end zone on Twitter for extended periods of time. He's the OBJ of reporters. You simply hand the ball to the ref and act like you've been there before.

FWIW, John you are probably the most trustworthy of all of the Bills insiders. Tim Graham breaks his fair share too but then dances in the end zone on Twitter for extended periods of time. He's the OBJ of reporters. You simply hand the ball to the ref and act like you've been there before.

Love it great analogy!

some thing's afoot, based on my round of calls this morning. but still no word on second interviews just yet.

need more.

jw

I appreciate that you post here and that you are reliable. Obviously, I don't know what you have, but I certainly hope the Pegulas are actually going to let Whaley make the decision. What's the point of having someone who represents football expertise and then consistently ignoring them and going your own way?

off the top of my head.

other that, nada.

jw

No need to defend yourself, jw. Anyone who has been a Bills fans for any length of time knows you are legit. Thanks for the work you do.

well based on these tweets in the order they came out - wawrow is saying that the Pegulas have their guy...but whaley has NOT found his guy.

by saying no one has been rejected, he is saying whaley has not given his recommendation. but by re-stating the coaching hire hierarchy, he is suggesting pegula has someone

this makes sense.

jw

off the top of my head.

other that, nada.

jw

or Fitz's contract... handshake, wink.