Browns fire Ray Horton to hire Greggggg

YoloinOhio

That's how a corner back is supposed to tackle. He stoppdd Tommy on 3rd down getting the D off the field. I guess the Bills payed corner backs to tackle back then.

With Winfield on the other side, after seeing this hit, realize that Clements was our 2nd best tackling CB. I really miss those two. Not these shoulder-throwers we have all over our defense, now.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just interesting. Not sure my thoughts on this. It's has to be an upgrade for the Browns?

yeah. Despite what we think of Gregg, Horton's defenses have been at the bottom of the league in his last 3 stints. I figured he'd get canned, but the browns have now fired him twice in 3 years.

He is a good DC....not sure how much better then what they had

He runs hot and cold but I suppose anyone with a resume that long does. By the time the saints fired him his tendencies were waaaay too obvious. You have to stay ahead of opponents and coaches in the division/conference figured him out

yeah. Despite what we think of Gregg, Horton's defenses have been at the bottom of the league in his last 3 stints. I figured he'd get canned, but the browns have now fired him twice in 3 years.

Hilarious! How do you get fired by the Browns twice in 3 years!!

Don't HC do this?

You are right in, maybe you do hire Cords and then go hire HC who they like?

The Castanza Approach....do the exact opposite

of course the formal method is done thusly. But some one should have been bending Wade's ear about a year ago.

Dabo is going to bring the whole Clemson staff including cheerleaders, thats why. :D

well as long as they bring the cheerleaders. Bills will have me another year ~!

That's how a corner back is supposed to tackle. He stoppdd Tommy on 3rd down getting the D off the field. I guess the Bills payed corner backs to tackle back then.

Damn...that was every bit the equal to Matt Moore nearly getting decapitated yesterday...

The bills should talk to wade, or the new HC should. Ralph is gone and this is a different organization.

I agree! Adding Wade as DC would be the first thing that would be exciting about this team all year. Can't think of many I'd rather have in that job.

Because head coaches usually choose staff and Wade is deciding if he wants to retire.

well our new head coach should be calling him asap.

and whaley him should be asking if he would consider Lynn as an HC or OC to work with.

• 2 weeks later...