The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

I'd have to google the group you think Is behind all your conspiracies.

Or, you could read more carefully what I post. It's laid out very clearly.

Bildeberg is your group.]

Link?

Again, if you spent half as much time reading rather than inventing ghosts to argue about you'd fare much better in these conversations.

Instead all you're doing is exposing your inability to think for yourself. But it's not your fault. It's how you've been programmed.

:beer:

You really are eager to talk about this side issue and ignore the substance of your stupid post. I don't blame you kemosabe.

You've made it clear you're not interested in discussing things honestly, and instead wish to play a game of gotcha by making stuff up about what I said. And everything you think you "got me on" with regards to the patent is (shockingly) false. So, nice try.

If you want to have a real conversation we can, I'd be happy to. But you have to stop being so dishonest first. All you've done with your contributions to this thread is demonstrate you know nothing about the IC or how it operates, and that you are unable to discuss complex topics without falling back on your preconceived biases.

That's no way to approach this topic which is divisive enough without the hackery brought into it.

The applicant (I'm loathe to say inventor...let's call him an author instead) likely created this junk, backfitting it to the triangle spacecraft narrative that your tinfoil groups spooge over, launching himself into fame and glory among the conspiracy set.

TIL BF believes a Nobel winning scientist who helped invent the microchip is not a legitimate inventor:

(He also worked for Boeing and designed the guidance systems on the Minuteman ICBMs, and held multiple TS and above clearances... but he's not legit and has no connection to TS military technology or its development...)

http://www.biography.com/people/jack-kilby-40499

http://www.anb.org/articles/13/13-02677.html

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Sorry if this has been discussed...how do the financial markets figure in your analysis? Are they any sort of reliable indicator of how the powers that be judge certain sociopolitical events, or simply a reflection of capitalist fluctuations? Or a mixture of both?

Sorry if this has been discussed...how do the financial markets figure in your analysis? Are they any sort of reliable indicator of how the powers that be judge certain sociopolitical events, or simply a reflection of capitalist fluctuations? Or a mixture of both?

It has not been discussed in any great detail (primarily because I am not an economist ... like at all, so doing my own sourcing/thinking on economic issues isn't my strength).

But it has been touched on a few times, namely the belief that the markets are, to some degree, manipulated by the Deep State to serve their own interests. The Libor scandal is a good jumping off point if you want to go down that particular rabbit hole. There also was discussion earlier in this thread about Nelson Rockefeller keeping a private SCIF on his property long after he left public service and how people in his employ had access to classified financial information through that SCIF and were (potentially) using it to their benefit. This was brought up to add some weight to the claims that at least a part of CIA's true mission is to be a private intelligence service for Wall Street.

The Catherine Austin Fitts article linked on the last page is also a (biased) source on economic issues. She's got a clear slant, but offers a different take than most on those kinds of issues.

TIL BF believes a Nobel winning scientist who helped invent the microchip is not a legitimate inventor:

(He also worked for Boeing and designed the guidance systems on the Minuteman ICBMs, and held multiple TS and above clearances... but he's not legit and has no connection to TS military technology or its development...)

I thought those were invented by Aliens

It has not been discussed in any great detail (primarily because I am not an economist ... like at all, so doing my own sourcing/thinking on economic issues isn't my strength).

But it has been touched on a few times, namely the belief that the markets are, to some degree, manipulated by the Deep State to serve their own interests. The Libor scandal is a good jumping off point if you want to go down that particular rabbit hole. There also was discussion earlier in this thread about Nelson Rockefeller keeping a private SCIF on his property long after he left public service and how people in his employ had access to classified financial information through that SCIF and were (potentially) using it to their benefit. This was brought up to add some weight to the claims that at least a part of CIA's true mission is to be a private intelligence service for Wall Street.

The Catherine Austin Fitts article linked on the last page is also a (biased) source on economic issues. She's got a clear slant, but offers a different take than most on those kinds of issues.

And the Fed is private institution, don't forget that!

You've made it clear you're not interested in discussing things honestly, and instead wish to play a game of gotcha by making stuff up about what I said. And everything you think you "got me on" with regards to the patent is (shockingly) false. So, nice try.

Which parts? That the one actual patent had nothing to do with propulsion (it didn't) or that the other patent application that wasn't a patent at all was a pile pile of garbage? Which one of those things is wrong? Before you respond, really read on about your source documents boy blunder.

If you want to have a real conversation we can, I'd be happy to. But you have to stop being so dishonest first. All you've done with your contributions to this thread is demonstrate you know nothing about the IC or how it operates, and that you are unable to discuss complex topics without falling back on your preconceived biases.

That's no way to approach this topic which is divisive enough without the hackery brought into it.

How stupid do you want to look?

Very, very, very.

The guy you linked to, Jack S. Kilby, certainly sounds like a smart guy.

He has nothing whatever to do with the patents you referenced though.

The guy you confused him with is John St. Clair, author of the triangle nonsense patent application that the patent office laughed out of the patenting process, and that your goofball set is so excited about. (This guy was so amateur in his patent application that he filled out most of the forms by hand. No doubt his other hand was busy holding the roach.)

Mr. John St. Clair, one of the authors of the patent application that you said was just published (it wasn't--it was published 11 years ago), sounds like your kind of guy.

He is the founder of the Hyperspace Research Institute.

In San Juan.

Where all the great physicists live.

But wait there's more.

Mr. St. Clair has another, better patent application for...wait for it...teleportation. In this application, he makes this statement:

"The basis for this invention is an event, referring to FIG. 1, occurring on May 2, 2004, in which the inventor (“he”) personally experienced a full-body teleportation while walking to the bus stop."

https://www.google.com/patents/US20060071122

(The patent office also laughed this one out of the system.)

Now ask yourself: Do you think Mr. St. Clair, founder of the Hyperspace Research Institute, maybe saw all your cabal's triangle UFO nonsense and then applied for a patent application when high on a little too much San Juan herb?

Or do you think the government has had access to Mr. St. Clair's grand mind and been withholding this technology?

If you want me to not talk down to you, you need to act a little bit like a sane human being. I think of you like a total nutjob, because, well, you are.

I suggest that you insult me once and let this one go. You can't save yourself here Greg.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

One of the more surprising people to be leading this march, Kucinich gets it:

(From May 17th)

For reference, the attack in Syria referenced was this one (a subject of much discussion in this thread):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2016_Deir_ez-Zor_air_raid

Edited by Deranged Rhino

How is the NYT party to the Deep State but Fox News isn't? Seems a bit partisan for my taste...

It's not the outlet, it's the content.

The Deep State, as defined in the OP, isn't exclusive to the NYT or the Washington Post. They are all mouthpieces for various elements of the DS.

And in this case, what DK is saying is not only accurate, but important to hear. This isn't about Trump, it's not even about democrats versus republicans, it's not about the Clintons...

It's about the subversion of our republic by a collection of un-elected oligarchs who do not care about the country, only their chosen agenda(s).

Edited by Deranged Rhino

How is the NYT party to the Deep State but Fox News isn't? Seems a bit partisan for my taste...

You will learn that every single unexplainable event will lead to the Deep State

You will learn that every single unexplainable event will lead to the Deep State

The point of this thread is to speculate about the reasons for those otherwise unexplainable events. It is attempting to filter the signal from the noise... and there's a lot of noise at the moment. We're all currently engaged in the world's first global information war, whether we know it or not, and my hypothesis in this thread is that that war is not being waged by traditional nation states. It isn't US vs Russia or Democrats vs Republicans - it's oligarchs vs oligarchs.

Every other thread on the board examines current events using the more traditional paradigms of power and geopolitics in general. This thread is for stepping outside that (overly simplistic) box and looking at things from a different angle.

For fun, for discussion, and for enlightenment.

And burns. :beer:

The point of this thread is to speculate about the reasons for those otherwise unexplainable events. It is attempting to filter the signal from the noise... and there's a lot of noise at the moment. We're all currently engaged in the world's first global information war, whether we know it or not, and my hypothesis in this thread is that that war is not being waged by traditional nation states. It isn't US vs Russia or Democrats vs Republicans - it's oligarchs vs oligarchs.

Every other thread on the board examines current events using the more traditional paradigms of power and geopolitics in general. This thread is for stepping outside that (overly simplistic) box and looking at things from a different angle.

For fun, for discussion, and for enlightenment.

And burns. :beer:

Sometimes **** just happens, you know. Not everything has a reason or purpose.

Fundamentally, belief in the "Deep State," or the Illuminati, or Protocols or Zion, or lizard people, or 9/11 conspiracies, or whatever, is just as sign of immaturity: the need to believe that events are under somebody's control, even if not one's own. They're not. **** simply happens.

Fundamentally, belief in the "Deep State," or the Illuminati, or Protocols or Zion, or lizard people, or 9/11 conspiracies, or whatever, is just as sign of immaturity: the need to believe that events are under somebody's control, even if not one's own. They're not. **** simply happens.

Every party has a pooper...

I see the conspiracy stuff as something different than looking for a Freudian parent figure, but as search for a narrative, a way to make sense of the world at a more fundamental level than search for daddy.

And agree that the truth of "spit happens" and there's not always a reason. When the asteroid hits or the supervolcano blows, the truth of it will be that sometimes you draw the fourth Ace.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

from my perspective, both Wall Street and the MIC are driven by greed and power, but the main difference is the MIC requires an enemy to instill fear and justify its flow of trillions of dollars. After the fall of the USSR, defense $ declined under Clinton. 9-11 provided the excuse to declare "war on terrorism" rather than treat it as a police action--war = big $. Now, we also "need" to upgrade our nuclear arsenal because those pesky Russians are a threat to democracies everywhere...

Wall Street profits by issuing paper, so their motive is simply to reduce the restrictions/regulations that restrict its ability to issue more paper or from entering new markets. The only "conspiracy" is that it owns the entity that provides bailouts when needed.

If there's one thing we can believe, it's that the Senate will glacially stonewall delay hamstring hogtie any action that well.... see you in six years as they continue thinking that they may start to deliberate on the matter.