Kirk Cousins

I must be missing something on Kirk Cousins. I'm a big fan, I think he's a very good QB and I can't understand why the Skins haven't signed him yet. I'm starting to think he might hit the open market from what I've read. Does anyone think there's a real chance he hits the market and we sign him? I think Kirk could lead us to the playoffs.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be missing something on Kirk Cousins. I'm a big fan, I think he's a very good QB and I can't understand why the Skins haven't signed him yet. I'm starting to think he might hit the open market from what I've read. Does anyone think there's a real chance he hits the market and we sign him? I think Kirk could lead us to the playoffs.

He didn't lead the redskins to the playoffs....I'm still not sure on him...I've seen him play great then the complete opposite....like a home game at end of season to get in to the playoffs....

He didn't lead the redskins to the playoffs....I'm still not sure on him...I've seen him play great then the complete opposite....like a home game at end of season to get in to the playoffs....

He did last year though. 1 playoff berth in 2 years. Poor defense, poor o-line, poor running game.

Honestly you may as well fire Gruden if you don't re-sign him. Because the team will be terrible.

Edited by dneveu

He did last year though. 1 playoff berth in 2 years. Poor defense, poor o-line, poor running game.

Honestly you may as well fire Gruden if you don't re-sign him. Because the team will be terrible.

yep, which is why I'm undecided on him

That's why the Redskins' decision on Cousins is a lot harder than ours on Tyrod. Cousins is going to be asking for big-time money (a lot more than T will be getting), but has some question marks.

This post right here really says it all

"our qb sucks"

"I dont want anyone else either that might be available...they suck to"

THEN WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?

Ummmm the NFL draft perhaps. That's where people acquire qb's

That's where you go when your qb is 25th aka sucks.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I would like to see us make a play for Cousins if he hits the open market. I think he's legit.

The Skins would be crazy to let that happen. He's going to want Brees/Luck/Rodgers type money and substantial guarantees.

Ummmm the NFL draft perhaps. That's where people acquire qb's

That's where you go when your qb is 25th aka sucks.

So then what are the odds in the draft?

Note: not opposed to drafting QB. Just pointing out it's good to have someone competent to throw the ball while deciding Draftee Boy is a Stud or a Dud

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan