Kirk Cousins

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of either. TT is a complete fraud who can't beat .500 teams though.

The sooner he's gone the better.

You sound like a fan of Cousins, saying he would have won 4 more games for the Bills.... just not the season ending clincher at home for the Redskins.

You sound like a fan of Cousins, saying he would have won 4 more games for the Bills.... just not the season ending clincher at home for the Redskins.

Read the part again that says not a fan of either.

Draft Trubisky/Watson and let's stop goofing around with scrubby qb's.

Cousins is obviously better than TT, because he can see the field and anticipate throws, but I'm not a huge fan at the cost attached.

Cousins is obviously better than TT, because he can see the field and anticipate throws, but I'm not a huge fan at the cost attached.

Many Skins fans here in the DC area have soured on Cousins. He can definitely sling the ball and throws for lots of yards. He also has a tendency to make big mistakes at critical times and he is criticized here for not being able to win in the clutch. (Sound familiar). I am not a fan of his either, both for cost and his limitations.

Watson does not look like an NFL QB to me, although admittedly I am no expert. He looks to me like a good college system QB who does not demonstrate the accuracy or decision making for the next level. Perhaps he can learn, but he is a project with a high bust potential. People seem to be high on Trubisky, and if the Bills were, and they decided to go all in on moving up far enough to get him, I would be OK with that, especially if they move on from Tyrod.

Edited by MDFan

He didn't have a great game, but do people have ANY idea of how good the Giants' defense has played the last half of the season? They are elite right now.

Watson doesn't scare the crap out of you?

This is the second year in a row they have not paid him. They franchised him this year.

While they did franchise him this year, they did pay him just short of $20 million for the season and if they want to become the Browns, they will let him go in FA.

They should have paid him after last year and its going to cost them more this year, if not he's the top FA on the market.

Dude is going to get paid and I pray the Bills end up being the ones to do so.

• 3 weeks later...

@AroundTheNFL

Redskins president: On a scale of 1-10, Kirk Cousins' chances of returning to team next season is a 10 http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000778742/article/jay-gruden-redskins-anticipate-kirk-cousins-returning

C3BOoe7UEAA7X2t.jpg

As expected.

What if Cousins just sees Shanahan as a better long term bet to hitch his waggon to? If he won't re-up long term with Washington their choice is let him walk and take the comp picks or franchise him again at a pretty steep price.

I'd still bet on him being in Washington next year but Kyle Shanahan being a Head Coach definitely throws an interesting spanner into the works.

What if Cousins just sees Shanahan as a better long term bet to hitch his waggon to? If he won't re-up long term with Washington their choice is let him walk and take the comp picks or franchise him again at a pretty steep price.

I'd still bet on him being in Washington next year but Kyle Shanahan being a Head Coach definitely throws an interesting spanner into the works.

Nope.

No team would guarantee that to their #1 QB. Not an issue.

teams do that for players pretty often. i mean cousins doesn't come off as the guy that would do that but he is taking a huge risk playing on the tag. he's leaving a ton of money on the table and if he gets hurt he loses big. but look at how bad the last contract negotiations got with brees but now they're all lovey lovey. i think it is an issue but it's just business.

teams do that for players pretty often. i mean cousins doesn't come off as the guy that would do that but he is taking a huge risk playing on the tag. he's leaving a ton of money on the table and if he gets hurt he loses big. but look at how bad the last contract negotiations got with brees but now they're all lovey lovey. i think it is an issue but it's just business.

Not QBs.

This post right here really says it all

"our qb sucks"

"I dont want anyone else either that might be available...they suck to"

THEN WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?

Write another post on how much our QB sucks in true Bills fan fashion & go about your day, continue to complain about it even if we keep T.T. & second guess the GM/front office/coaching staff & all will be right in Bills fandom !!