A Few Quick Stats

The Bills beat 1 team with a wining record, that team was without Brady. The Bills lost 5 of six within the division, yes we got swept by the Jets and Dolphins. I read somewhere, dont remember where, that there is a 1 in 6,000,000 chance to miss the playoffs 17 straight years in the NFL. I think this sums up the sad state of affairs this team is in.

The Bills beat 1 team with a wining record, that team was without Brady. The Bills lost 5 of six within the division, yes we got swept by the Jets and Dolphins. I read somewhere, dont remember where, that there is a 1 in 6,000,000 chance to miss the playoffs 17 straight years in the NFL. I think this sums up the sad state of affairs this team is in.

If everything was random the chance of being a team in position 7-16 for 17 straight years is only 1 in 3000. However, it would be 1 in 17.4 million to be one of the top 6 for 17 straight years.

If everything was random the chance of being a team in position 7-16 for 17 straight years is only 1 in 3000. However, it would be 1 in 17.4 million to be one of the top 6 for 17 straight years.

Only 1 in 3000. :lol:

Cleveland may have it right. Tank and trade away anything of value get tons of picks and repair the salary cap and then you can start to build something. It is going to be interesting to see but at least the plan is clear.

Cleveland may have it right. Tank and trade away anything of value get tons of picks and repair the salary cap and then you can start to build something. It is going to be interesting to see but at least the plan is clear.

Except Cleveland has been bad for a long time too. And if you ask their fans, they look up to Buffalo. Nobody with a brain is happy about what is going on in Cleveland.

Thank you, still a sad state grrrrrr

Never read these before. Thanks for sharing.

Your very welcome

patriots are obviously cheaters...

you mean like the Sabres? thats not working

Just think of how sweet it is going to feel when the Bills finally make the playoffs again. I might have to celebrate like I did during the SB years.

I think im gonna celebrate with coke and hookers. might get some trees from marcells connect if im lucky 2! :thumbsup: