The Bills never cease to amaze!

PO16FFS

Things I heard during today's game:

1) Jets have the worst 2 minute first half offense in the league only scoring 17 points all year. They have the ball on their own 25 with 1:40 left....RIght away I think to myself: Here comes some points...yes, a field goal!

2) Bills have only allowed 17 points all year on turnovers: I think to myself: Jets will easily get a TD....YUP!

3) Felton has never had a TD in his career. Right away I think to myself: If he gets the ball, he wont get it in......Of course, stuffed and he trots off the field.

4) Finally, a play that I have never seen before in my life, the longest onside kick in the history of the NFL. I think to myself....Why? My wife reads my mind and says...ITS THE BILLS!

Every game I watch, some interesting impossible stat is broken by our lovely Bills.

Im sad, cuz I will need to wait 9 more months for the fun to start again!

1) Jets have the worst 2 minute first half offense in the league only scoring 17 points all year. They have the ball on their own 25 with 1:40 left....RIght away I think to myself: Here comes some points...yes, a field goal!

2) Bills have only allowed 17 points all year on turnovers: I think to myself: Jets will easily get a TD....YUP!

3) Felton has never had a TD in his career. Right away I think to myself: If he gets the ball, he wont get it in......Of course, stuffed and he trots off the field.

4) Finally, a play that I have never seen before in my life, the longest onside kick in the history of the NFL. I think to myself....Why? My wife reads my mind and says...ITS THE BILLS!

Every game I watch, some interesting impossible stat is broken by our lovely Bills.

Lost for pick.

Say it again lost for pick

They tanked for the pick.

Bull ****, and I think you know that too. But if it helps ease the pain of this season thinking they could have made it all the way to 8-8 if they wanted to, go for it. I choose alcohol ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

Bull ****, and I think you know that too. But if it helps ease the pain of this season thinking they could have made it all the way to 8-8 if they wanted to, go for it. I choose alcohol ;)

You're right. No Pegula-owned sports team would ever lose on purpose to improve its draft position. :rolleyes:

Edited by PromoTheRobot

April is only 4 months :thumbsup:

Lost for pick.

Say it again lost for pick

Team isn't that smart, they just ran for the bus

You're right. No Pegula-owned sports team would ever lose on purpose to improve its draft position. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't call 7-9 a tank, but hey there is always next yr.

How does Whaley make it to Monday after that kickoff/td recovery? If Im Pegula Im just cleaning house and blowing this whole thing up. If Sunday was a preview of the Anthony Lynn Show were in for a long one next year.