Jeff Fisher for next DC

I know I know he's a horrible head coach. Why would u want this guy running our Defense? Just hear me out for a few , everybody here or mostly everyone loves Ole Jimmy Schwartz. U would think the guy was a folk hero in WNY. What if I told u we can get the guy that taught him his D and runs it much better. JF is lots of things but one thing he isn't is a bad DC, mof he's a great DC. Over his long career this guy has shown a keen eye for drafting talent and developing talent on Defense. We can all pt out alot that went wrong with the Rams but his D wasn't the problem.

JF has developed players such as Haynesworth, Donald ,Kearse, Quinn, Bullock, Finneran, Janoris Jenkins , Tremaine Johnson, TJ McDonald etc,etc,etc not to mention he saved Mark Barron's career by switching him to LB.

A Lynn would be very wise to give Fisher a call and offer him a job on his staff as DC . This would be a great selling pt to Whaley as well as the Bills players on Defense that crave that wide 9, 4-3 attacking D being brought bk to Buffalo. It's basically the best of what we had in 2014 and 2016 being married into one team. Yea I know there's some new faces on D and the talent level is not the same as before but i seem to think that JF can do wonders with Dareus,Kyle,Hughes and Lawson on the front line and also can help Rags develop nicely at MLB as well as getting our secondary bk to being the ball hawks they used to be before Rex brought in his to complicated to understand D.

When A Lynn took over our offense earlier this yr the major problem seemed to be over thinking the game plan was to big for the players to play fast. Lynn was able to simplify push a few buttons and all of a sudden the offense got much improved with basically less to work with considering Roman had Sammy Watkins the previous 18gms. I think the same problem resides with our D, push a few buttons and simplify and bang there a top unit again.. I think this is a no Brainer A Lynn make the call get JF on board and u will be the next Coach of our beloved Bills.

One more thing JF is a well respected part of the competition committee that can possibly help us with these refs on Sundays. They would think twice before sticking it to one of there bosses.. Blast away fellas & Go Bills!

I effin Hate Jeff Fisher!

But I would get over my hatred by mid season if he managed to turn this crew into a really good defense again.

If he sucked, I would throw snowballs at him from the stands.

And he would have to shave that stash and go with a more Amish like facial hair style.

Gus Bradley is no where near the Defensive mind that JF is NTM I could of ran that D in Seattle we all know here that's Pete Carroll Defense. I don't know bout u guys but I'd rather have the cook then the waiter...

They were at their best with Bradley. He was a lousy HC (much like Fisher) but has been a phenomenal coordinator. Their defense has been good since he left but nowhere near where they were when he was there. When was the last time that Fisher was responsible for a defense? I honestly don't remember.

The dude seems like emotionally volatile or something. Like 2 shades away from going all Gary Busey. That said, I'd take Charles Manson as DC if he could give us a top 10 defense.

If your talking about me all I got to say about that is they don't call me Nasty NATE for no reason. U earn that name. Lol

They were at their best with Bradley. He was a lousy HC (much like Fisher) but has been a phenomenal coordinator. Their defense has been good since he left but nowhere near where they were when he was there. When was the last time that Fisher was responsible for a defense? I honestly don't remember.

About the same week he was fired. JF always called that Defense he's the architect. That's his forte