Deshaun Watson

Wagon Circler

I think Watson > Trubisky. If you like Dak Prescott, Watson is everything Prescott is only better.

Good lord this is crazy talk!

Prescott is a one in a thousand QB's to come in as a rookie and do what he has done. So many college QB's look brilliant in school only to fall on their faces in the NFL!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QB play will continue to decline

What a tired old saw; there is zero evidence that QB play is declining in the NFL. In fact, I would say there are more good-excellent QBs in the league now than ever. Yes, there are crappy ones too, but that's always been the case. Edited by mannc

Name one young QB we've developed in last 20 years?.... Plus I don't see the point in drafting another young QB when we already have a NC winner on the bench... Jones has all the physical tools anyone would ever need to become an elite QB... Right now, he just needs snaps, and the absence of Dave Lee to take that big step forward..

Make that 40 years and name one!

You mean the under throw that should have been another easy pick?

Yep, that one😂😂😂😂

Look at you two pro scouts!

Couple a clowns right here...

Watch the game today. We'll get to see a reprisal of these apparently AWESOME QB skills with EJ

What a tired old saw; there is zero evidence that QB play is declining in the NFL. In fact, I would say there are more good-excellent QBs in the league now than ever. Yes, there are crappy ones too, but that's always been the case.

I agree with the Major. QB play has declined in the NFL with a few exceptions. You can count young franchise level players on hand. What does it say when 32 scouting organizations whiffed on the best QB in the 2016 draft?

I agree with the Major. QB play has declined in the NFL with a few exceptions. You can count young franchise level players on hand. What does it say when 32 scouting organizations whiffed on the best QB in the 2016 draft?

How about the greatest of all time getting to round 6?

That happens all the time. Carr. Favre. Glennon. Wilson. Dalton.

After watching this game along with several others Watson is basically the same as TT with missing a lot of throws, the occasional big play and lots of running. The one thing Watson does throw better is the slant but that is about it.

if we are getting rid of TT there is no reason to draft Watson.

I completely agree with this.