Deshaun Watson

Wagon Circler

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bug....I am not understanding your point here....wouldnt this be true with ALL College QBs?

They gotta start somewhere.....with Watson I would prefer him to start on the bench

Yes, you are correct. I am just replying to bobby's posts that Watson would do just as well as TT as if it was fact! He's only said that 100 times. He seems to think that a rookie QB could not do any worse. Well guess what, it's not a sure thing.

Yes, you are correct. I am just replying to bobby's posts that Watson would do just as well as TT as if it was fact! He's only said that 100 times. He seems to think that a rookie QB could not do any worse. Well guess what, it's not a sure thing.

Show me where i said he would do as well as TT his rookie season in this thread.

Oh so now you are using the "this thread" excuse!

You don't stand by your other thousand posts?

Got it. Thanks I Didnt.

Maybe just Maybe you might want to read some of my recent posts on him. If you dont want card carrying member of the COT John can fill you in.

Edited by MAJBobby

I am done. Ignored 1st and only ever to make that list on me

Thank you! I'm sure you are tops on many lists after your continued posts after posts after posts after posts after posts after posts after posts about how much TT sucks.

Later

But you won't see this because you blocked me.

Edited by thebug

I don't want a running QB, I want a pocket passer that never runs, like - ever. One who uses his mental acumen, accuracy, and throwing capability to score and move the chains. No to Watson....

You might be waiting awhile. Most are going to the duel threat qbs

Deshuan Watson thread. Want to debate me on TT go to one of those

But in WHAT World does anything our defense is doing stop our offense from flipping the ball out to Sammy when the CB is 15 yards off?

So the performance of your defense is irrelevant to the final outcome of any game? Is that what your saying?

I don't want a running QB, I want a pocket passer that never runs, like - ever. One who uses his mental acumen, accuracy, and throwing capability to score and move the chains. No to Watson....

I would agree. I want a QB not a running back who passes from time to time.

So the performance of your defense is irrelevant to the final outcome of any game? Is that what your saying?

Another one.

What does your performance of the Defense have anything to do with having the flexibility in offense when you see a DB playing off Watkins to flip it out to them Like this Clemson offense has built in.

Alot of those plays are in Running plays Watson just reads off coverage on Mike Williams gives him a sign and flips it out. Wveryone else on offense is running the running play that was called in the offense.

What does that have anything to do with what the defense is doing?

You might be waiting awhile. Most are going to the duel threat qbs

And you may be right. However, Kirk Cousins comes to mind, Dalton, Carr, Luck (for the most part), Matt Ryan, Roethelisberger, Flacco....list goes on....basically, the best QBs in the NFL tend to be ones who remain in pocket and actually QB the team. As much as Brady is an outlier to the "you can find a good QB in the 6th round" argument, so is Russell Wilson in respect to this discussion.

I would agree. I want a QB not a running back who passes from time to time.

+1

Another one.

What does your performance of the Defense have anything to do with having the flexibility in offense when you see a DB playing off Watkins to flip it out to them Like this Clemson offense has built in.

Alot of those plays are in Running plays Watson just reads off coverage on Mike Williams gives him a sign and flips it out. Wveryone else on offense is running the running play that was called in the offense.

Because when the Bills D sucked, you said TT should have done more to get the win.

Another one.

My bad. I misunderstood. Thought you were referring to Taylor. My apologies.

Because when the Bills D sucked, you said TT should have done more to get the win.

Though this does capture the essence of my point.

And you may be right. However, Kirk Cousins comes to mind, Dalton, Carr, Luck (for the most part), Matt Ryan, Roethelisberger, Flacco....list goes on....basically, the best QBs in the NFL tend to be ones who remain in pocket and actually QB the team. As much as Brady is an outlier to the "you can find a good QB in the 6th round" argument, so is Russell Wilson in respect to this discussion.

I get that but alot of those are older or from a College that runs a older pro style offense (Luck who actually does have nice running ability as well). Carr did run at Fresno.

In college they are about themselves and more and more are a duel theat offense. Or a premier spread throw it all over (Mahomes) Baylor etc etc.

What you have to project is which of these duel threat QBs have the abilities to progress their in pocket game.

Edited by MAJBobby