Deshaun Watson

Wagon Circler

He has no touch. Continues to over throw TDs he would have to make in NFL.

Even his TD pass was late and poorly under thrown. Dude gets bailed out by his teammate way too much!

Look at you two pro scouts!

Couple a clowns right here...

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So he is over and under throwing all of his TD passes?

You two need to get your stories straight.

Which one did I say?

And a huge sack!

This guy is the greatest of all time!!!!

Edited by thebug

Interesting that Walter football has him as a 2nd round prospect (its early)

Maybe a chance to trade down and pick up an extra 3rd and take him in the 20's?

Like i said my buddy has a 1-2 on him. If he is there when the Bills pick and they pass i will need a new TV

WalterFootball. Ick

Edited by MAJBobby

ihave no interest in anything on this clemson team. they're a good TEAM but i do not see anyone leading that team, anyone doing what it takes to put a spotlight on them.

this could be due to sweeney being that damn good, but i'm not too big on the idea of a guy named dabo... but gosh, shutting out THE Ohio State's offense is amazing.

You were the under throw guy. Is the over throw guy wrong/blind too?

How many TDs did he throw in the 1st half? Was it underthown or overthrown? If you don't know the answer, you have not been watching the game.

And Man it would be so nice for our offense to do what Watson does. Look see off coverage on Williams gives a signal and throws it out there. No changed play just let playmaker make a play.

Ok good to know. Just so you can't deny it next year when he sucks!

Cool good to know you depth of football knowledge is deciding if someone sucks based off a rookie year

And Man it would be so nice for our offense to do what Watson does. Look see off coverage on Williams gives a signal and throws it out there. No changed play just let playmaker make a play.

Yeah that would be ok if our D allowed zero points as well. Would you be so happy if their D allowed 24 points so far?