Tyrod omitted from season-ending hype video

bobobonators

It's a "hype video" (if you can call it that) for the Jets game and he's not playing... so I guess that's why he's not in it.

Correct. It is not he year in review. It's pumping up the last game.

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Conspiracy. Someone get on it.

Thats what I thought. I dont believe in conspiracies generally, but his absence is glaring. It reminds me of when I was at a yankee game 2yrs ago and they showed one of those inspirational videos during the 7th inning stretch of all the great plays made by yankees during that season to pump up the crowd, except not a single play involved ARod. And that year he was one of their best players. The absence was notable and surely had to be intentional.

Arod was did a lot of it to himself but TT hasnt.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. <br /><br />The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.<br /><br />Thank you.

It's a "hype video" (if you can call it that) for the Jets game and he's not playing... so I guess that's why he's not in it.

I totally get that. But you dont even see him on the periphary in any of those shots. Like the bomb to goodwin they could easily show him throwing it. That takes like 1 sec of video.

Just reminded me of the Yankees with Arod when I was at the game 2 yrs ago. Kinda sad.

If the Raiders play a hype video will Carr be removed?

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. <br /><br />The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.<br /><br />Thank you.

Fixed. My bad.

People are just looking for drama at this point.

I agree, but.....what kind of Mickey Mouse organization puts together a highlight video and doesn't include a single shot of the team's starting QB?

It's just another little stupid thing that could only come from the Bills (or Browns).

I agree, but.....what kind of Mickey Mouse organization puts together a highlight video and doesn't include a single shot of the team's starting QB?

It's just another little stupid thing that could only come from the Bills (or Browns).

I agree and it shouldnt be overblown. Im just fascinated by marketing departments bc EVERYTHING is strategic in business, so you know every second of that video was scrutinized a dozen times before it was approved. The omission has to be clearly intentional. Goodwin got like 5 sec of video running and flexing his tiny muscles made of glass. Edited by bobobonators

If more people around here realized we are the Cleveland Browns, metaphorically speaking, this would be a more peaceful, civil place.

Correct. It is not he year in review. It's pumping up the last game.

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Even if that's the case, IMO it shows how tone deaf the FO is regarding anything related to the players. Taylor is already not feeling the love over the contract, the criticism, the benching this week, and this is just another slap in the face.

It's a hype video for the final week where Tyrod isn't playing. I don't see what the big deal is really.

Even if that's the case, IMO it shows how tone deaf the FO is regarding anything related to the players. Taylor is already not feeling the love over the contract, the criticism, the benching this week, and this is just another slap in the face.

No, it's not. It's a video specifically related to week 17's game vs. the NYJ. Non-story. When Sammy was on IR I guess he should have been featured in the weekly "Coming Soon" videos even though he wasn't going to be playing.