Tyrod omitted from season-ending hype video

bobobonators

We're trading him for Romo

Yeah, they should've shown EJ failing to draw the defense offsides, then taking a precious timeout!

:lol:

Even if that's the case, IMO it shows how tone deaf the FO is regarding anything related to the players. Taylor is already not feeling the love over the contract, the criticism, the benching this week, and this is just another slap in the face.

Already not feeling the love?

@viccarucci

Tyrod Taylor pulled me aside in #Bills locker room to briefly say he's not looking to leave the team despite being benched for Sunday.

I don't think being just plain old petty quailfies as a conspiracy.

But make no mistake; that's what they're being: petty. The favored sons over at OBD still may be a little skittish about their odds of continued employment. Can't shovel all of the failure on to Rex might as well shovel some on to Tyrod too (in a backhanded way). I dont know about yall but I saw quite a few plays this year from TT that deserve highlight reel status.

Edited by Zulu Cthulhu

I don't think being just plain old petty quailfies as a conspiracy.

But make no mistake; that's what they're being: petty. The favored sons over at OBD still may be a little skittish about their odds of continued employment. Can't shovel all of the failure on to Rex might as well shovel some on to Tyrod too (in a backhanded way). I dont know about yall but I saw quite a few plays this year from TT that deserve highlight reel status.

it is not a season highlight reel. It's a hype video/preview for Sunday's game. When they release the season highlight reel, TT will be in it, don't worry.

@chellegz

I made a career out of minimizing Bills QB's in season highlight films. I am uniquely qualified to assure you this is not that.

Is he playing in the Game this week. Yes or No.

Ok then why would he be in this video.

Sammy want in the ones where he didnt play. Where was the outrage then?

I agree, but.....what kind of Mickey Mouse organization puts together a highlight video and doesn't include a single shot of the team's starting QB?

It's just another little stupid thing that could only come from the Bills (or Browns).

Agree EJs hard counts should definitely be in it