Blake Bortles

Ok. I know we have not hired a new coach yet, but if things go the way of what the consensus believes as truth, than Anthony Lynn will probably be the coach. I Just have a funny feeling that Palmer may be Lynn's OC. He has done well with his job. He also has trained and instructed Blake Bortles. I hear that Bortles respects palmers coaching style and is a big fan. Who knows what will happen in Jacksonville, but that is a tough call in letting Bortles guide that sinking ship. I don't know how any QB could succeed behind that OL. I do think that Bortles has a lot of good qualities. I could see that this situation with Tyrod could get toxic quickly. Honestly, If a trade can happen, Maybe not Taylor for Bortles, but something could get completed. Draft picks or maybe even Jerry Hughes. I don't know what the offer could be, but I would be interested in the idea of Bortles playing here.

I have my problems with Tyrod but Bortles murders his team with terrible turnovers. The only reason his numbers looks somewhat decent is because he puts up crap stats when his team has fallen behind by multiple scores.

Compare Bortles and EJ's college scouting reports. They are basically the same guy.

I have my problems with Tyrod but Bortles murders his team with terrible turnovers. The only reason his numbers looks somewhat decent is because he puts up crap stats when his team has fallen behind by multiple scores.

Compare Bortles and EJ's college scouting reports. They are basically the same guy.

Kinda like TT

I'd take Bortles in a heartbeat wouldn't even think twice about it.

Edited by old school

Kinda like TT

I'd take Bortles in a heartbeat wouldn't even think twice about it.

Wait, what? Your claim is that Tyrod Taylor is similar to Bortles because he only looks good on paper because he puts up stats in garbage time? Because he throws more when his team is playing from behind?

How many games did Buffalo lose by more than 7 points this season? Yeah, two. I counted.

But he throws for 300.

Wait, what? Your claim is that Tyrod Taylor is similar to Bortles because he only looks good on paper because he puts up stats in garbage time? Because he throws more when his team is playing from behind?

How many games did Buffalo lose by more than 7 points this season? Yeah, two. I counted.

not my claim at all

Eh, he was 20th in the NFL in passing yards/ game.

And I get the point, but there's a difference between 300 and200. We struggle to get to 200. I would take Taylor over Bortles but both are very flawed qbs.

Bortles didn't have the benefit of the #1 rushing game at 170 ypg.

Where would TT be if the Bills only got 96 yards on the ground like Jax?

Ok. I know we have not hired a new coach yet, but if things go the way of what the consensus believes as truth, than Anthony Lynn will probably be the coach. I Just have a funny feeling that Palmer may be Lynn's OC. He has done well with his job. He also has trained and instructed Blake Bortles. I hear that Bortles respects palmers coaching style and is a big fan. Who knows what will happen in Jacksonville, but that is a tough call in letting Bortles guide that sinking ship. I don't know how any QB could succeed behind that OL. I do think that Bortles has a lot of good qualities. I could see that this situation with Tyrod could get toxic quickly. Honestly, If a trade can happen, Maybe not Taylor for Bortles, but something could get completed. Draft picks or maybe even Jerry Hughes. I don't know what the offer could be, but I would be interested in the idea of Bortles playing here.

If Bortles is not the problem and it is their OL, then wouldn't JAX keep Bortles and fix the OL? If Bortles can be a Franchise QB I don't see JAX letting him walk