Dumpster fire at ESPN

racecitybills

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One of these decades Buffalo will make the playoffs and Jim Trotter will be sorry he ever called the Bills organization a dumpster fire.

He'll backtrack, pivot, and claim he was right all along.

But how long do we have to wait?

No worries. I am tired too.

Search we definitely miss, but wasn't he a salary cap issue and he wanted more money than we could pay.

I also would be good to still have that kid that we let go for some reason and now starts for Pittsburgh (Ross Cockerel). I always heard from people who follow Duke football how the kid was very smart and a team leader - together with having great instincts.

You mean the guy Whaley drafted but was cut because he didn't fit the scheme? Guess who's scheme that was & he wanted to cut him?

Yeah, but he was lazy and quit and overrated and a bunch of other things that I read here...

And he was a 2nd team all pro DE and had the second best stretch of DE play of any Bills player ever prior to Rex.

It's pretty obviously that Rex's garbage scheme destroyed his love of football. :)

You mean the guy Whaley drafted but was cut because he didn't fit the scheme? Guess who's scheme that was & he wanted to cut him?

I have no idea who wanted to cut him. That was not the reason for my post.

Now that you brought it up though, who is the guy who incessantly would say that he was in charge of the 53 and Rex was in charge of the 46???

Based on what I saw from Cockerel and knowing that he is smart, he fit Rex's system more than the idiots who are admitting to Ty Dunne that they are stupid.

Edited by Peter

Didn't Mario get selected for the Pro Bowl now that he is playing in that scheme he said was made for him at the beginning of the year?

And once Rex got rid of Mario, his scheme became fully pregnant this year!

Seems like you are throwing a lot of good players under the bus to support a guy with a worse win % than Wayne Fontes.

And once Rex got rid of Mario, his scheme became fully pregnant this year!

Seems like you are throwing a lot of good players under the bus to support a guy with a worse win % than Wayne Fontes.

Lorenzo proved that a guy who no one else wanted to play defense could thrive in Rex's defense as long as you give some effort and have some football smarts.

Now that you brought it up though, who is the guy who incessantly would say that he was in charge of the 53 and Rex was in charge of the 46???

Based on what I saw from Cockerel and knowing that he is smart, he fit Rex's system more than the idiots who are admitting to Ty Dunne that they are stupid.

I hate coming at you because I normally like your posts. I don't know if you have a relationship with Rex but you're not making sense.

The GM selects and acquires players. The coach decides who makes the team and the active roster. So your theory is the Whaley cut a guy who drafted rather than give him a chance? One of the reasons RC went to Pittsburgh was because he fit the "scheme."

Dick Jauron did more with less on defense than Rex.

Ross Cockrell is a zone corner... just like Artie Burns in the Burgh. He is not a corner you put on an island. He might have been ok in Schwartz scheme. He wouldn't have gotten out of ST land in Rexville. Edited by YoloinOhio

Lorenzo proved that a guy who no one else wanted to play defense could thrive in Rex's defense as long as you give some effort and have some football smarts.

Congrats, you found the one player who actually improved in Rex's defense! I take it back. Clearly Rex is a genius for knowing that a guy would have more sacks this year than his other 9 years combined.

Congrats, you found the one player who actually improved in Rex's defense! I take it back. Clearly Rex is a genius for knowing that a guy would have more sacks this year than his other 9 years combined.

You can have a quitter like Mario. I will take 11 guys like Lorenzo who puts in the effort and has some football smarts.

which is all the more clear now that the median has truly turned on him locally. They realized whaleys play in throwing Rex under the bus and had enough, plus theybdint like him ... and he went to national reporters before local.

Big difference in national media coverage with whaley vs local

I didn't catch all of thabdint, mushmouth.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fatalbert/images/b/bc/Mushmouth.jpg/revision/20120223020147

Don't be revisionists like Whaley. He was pissed that he had to drop into coverage. All he wanted to do was rush the passer without any other responsibilities. He ultimately embarrassed himself by playing patty cake with a series of offensive tackles and then showed he was full of BS when he has produced nothing with a scheme that he claimed at the beginning of the season was made for him . . . .

Real team guy whatever you think of Rex's scheme. Your arguments become less credible if you are going to rely on Mario for support.

If you get your binoculars out at the Dolphins last game and point them at the bench, you might be able to see Mario.

Guys stop we are all fans of the bills, we are family, you all are a little right about what you are saying

Well, good luck with that. Only a 77 sack difference between them.

Lorenzo Alexander - 11.5 sacks - rank:4th - Salary per sack: $76,957.00

Mario Williams -1.5 sacks - rank 187th - Salary per sack: $4,323,000.00

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Well, good luck with that. Only a 77 sack difference between them.

Lorenzo did not have that many more than Mario last year, did he?

Mario is done. He is being paid to sit on the bench even though the Dolphins run the scheme "made for him."