John Murphy Yells at 11 Year Old for Criticizing Whaley

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The idea that this could happen is so Billsy.

Reality entertainment at its finest.

Like that one Jerry Springer episode where they had the midget KKK vs, midget black guys.

You can't make this stuff up.

Headline: 11-year-old to be on show hosted by 12-year-old.

lol. nice.

:thumbsup:

Oh man I was listening to most of the show, can't believe I missed that. I think I caught part of it but it sounded like a woman. John is having a hard time spinning this for the team. They are a complete mess and I don't know how he can stick up for them anymore

I listened today and the whole show is a brutal listen, as it is alot. It's approaching Hockey Hotline status.

Murph yelling "fix the problem," I think intimating that the fans shouldn't worry about who is in charge and just focus on fixing the football team's issues (re: defense), was the low point.

Other highlights:

-Promoting Anthony Lynn's "organizational skills"

-Arguing that the draft isnt guaranteed and we need to do a better job developing players as a means of defending Whaley's lackluster drafts.

-No mention of coaches around the league that they would like to see interviewed.

I was stuck at the Wendy's drive thru in Orchard Park one day behind Murph- he was cursing out the teenager running the window about his order of fries (apparently there weren't enough of them). Don't rattle Murph's cage.

Oh, man. Now Timmah Graham is going to spend the entire day driving through every Wendy's in Orchard Park to add a second guest to his show!

No one stands up for the common drive-thru window clerk like Timmah Graham!!!

I was stuck at the Wendy's drive thru in Orchard Park one day behind Murph- he was cursing out the teenager running the window about his order of fries (apparently there weren't enough of them). Don't rattle Murph's cage.

I SAID BIGGIE SIZE YOU MORON!

Haha. I heard it at the time and was thinking to myself, what the hell is Murph doing? This caller sounds like a young boy or girl. Was half listening so figured I must have misheard. Guess not. Hah. Too funny.

Murph is slick. He pulls this hustle maneuver all the time when he goes to a fast food joint. While the kid employee is counting the money the gorging Murph quickly gobbles some fries and then complains how he is shortchanged.

McDonald franchises are aware of his fast munching tactic and have a reminder posted at all their western NY establishments to be on the lookout for this sneak. Eventually the Wendy franchises will catch on to this hustle and refuse him service. Then he will start the hustle at Taco Bell until they catch on! :bag:

Edited by JohnC

Breaking News......

Murph just went postal and is shooting up One Bills Drive. Story at 11

P82GvlT.gif

Murph is slick. He pulls this hustle maneuver all the time when he goes to a fast food joint. While the kid employee is counting the money the gorging Murph quickly gobbles some fries and then complains how he is shortchanged.

McDonald franchises are aware of his fast munching tactic and have a reminder posted at all their western NY establishments to be on the lookout for this sneak. Eventually the Wendy franchises will catch on to this hustle and refuse him service. Then he will start the hustle at Taco Bell until they catch on! :bag:

Dude...fricken lol. :w00t::thumbsup:

Edited by PolishDave