EJ time! Starting vs Jets

KDIGGZ

Or the bills are moving on from Taylor and are eliminating any circumstance in which they are forced to kepp him.

And Whaley made this call, getting ready to unload TT and put in his fav choice EJ. Saddle the next coach with him and get ready for 0 for the 20's without a playoff appearance

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Whaley still pushing EJM?

:lol:

Whaley might not get the chance to select the next head coach.

Already announced he will be leading the search.

Whaley may or may not still have hopes for EJM, but this is 100% a business move, make no mistake. It's all about not risking injury to TT that would trigger his $27.5 injury guarantee. It doesn't mean the Bills will necessarily move on from TT, it just means they don't want to be locked into him as they search for a HC.

Un-effing-believable. Tyrod Taylor, whatever his flaws, has had an objectively solid season and has played well lately. Manuel's contract is up and he is not as good as Taylor. Some here are no doubt looking forward to celebrating drafting 13th instead of 17th -- as if that will change things.

Maybe that too, but I think it is an audition for EJ as trade bait?

Maybe that too, but I think it is an audition for EJ as trade bait?

He is a UFA, so I don't think he's going to be traded

Once financial concerns override winning, then you're going to have a problem with motivation. The Bills are going to mail this game in. No question in my mind.

Both teams will be mailing it in. Jets have been mailing it in for several weeks so they might be better at it. The players know why he isn't out there. They know that he was out there until they were eliminated, because financial concern didn't override winning until winning no longer mattered. In this case it's only one game, fortunately they were in contention until the 2nd last game.

Last time Fitz played EJ, at Houston 2014, it was the nail in EJ's coffin and he never saw the starting job again. We've come full circle. Kind of.

Well, I for one hope EJ lights the Jets up, and he becomes a Hall of Fame QB for the Bills.

I mean, I don't expect any of that, but it'd certainly be nice :lol: