Bring Back Marrone

MAJBobby

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like our offense, if we had someone who was competent in the pocket it would be dynamite.

Whaley can go.

He did have good DCs but there is no way they are bring back a guy who refused to stay here.

Maybe but also maybe Pegula has seen the Bush League Office Politics and understands Marrone rolling out with a calculated decision of landing a HC job right away.

Plus added benefit TBN and Joe Bs heads would explode

Quite the contrary; the TBNs and Joe Bs of the world would love it. It would be a godsend for the media. On several levels.

Not so much for the rank and file employees in and around One Bills Drive.

Tuck your tail Terry and go get Marrone.

He is the best HC this team has had in a long time at 9-7 final year before the back stabbing politics that are gery Present in OBD forced him to quit.

Put Shady in his Run Run Pass Punt offense and watch the payoffs happen year after year.

Firechan, is that you?

He is the best HC this team has had in a long time at 9-7 final year before the back stabbing politics that are gery Present in OBD forced him to quit.

Put Shady in his Run Run Pass Punt offense and watch the payoffs happen year after year.

No

This thread has made me reassess my opinion of Tyrod morr than anything he has done on the field.

MAJBobby, you've been blocked.

Lol i am sure i am blocked and ignored by many. Eventually might just he talking to myself Edited by MAJBobby

Marrone started burning bridges long before he quit. He was a total douche nozzle in and around the building. ZERO people skills.

And Rex to the contrary has great people skills and sucks hairy ballz!

How is BB and Coughlin people skills?

Yeah, we need a coach who sits guys like Kraig Urbik and plays guys like Colin Brown and Cyril Richardson ahead of him. He killed EJ's career for 3rd and pu$$y. No thank you. Remember Doug's first challenge? It was a Cheats fumble that they recovered. Think about that. WTF was he challenging? As bad as Rex's challenges, at least they had a chance of being overturned. What was Marrone trying to overturn? Their own fumble that they recovered??

Edited by Freddie's Dead

So we care about feelings not better.

Feelings are bad right? A sign of weakness? Something a "man" can't have. Very neanderthal and typical of the "torches and pitchfork" crowd here who's answer to everything is "fire someone" and "quit being a liberal p_ssy." Very enlightened.

I preferred to work for people I respected. Respect is a feeling and an emotion. Do you think Kyle Williams would respect a "leader" who walked out on the team for a $3M payout rather than stayed in the fray, battled with and lead his players, and showed the new owner that his arrogant, self-inflated ego was worth some wins?

And if the idea isn't idiotic enough on its own lack of merit, it sure is from a reality perspective. Do think the GM and owners would even consider this guy, who let me remind you was never hired as a coach again?

So the Bills can go back to an ultra conservative Dick Jauron style offense, Marrone spending his whole time with the O-line instead of coaching the team as a whole and him paying attention to everything written in the media/said on the radio about him? No thanks! Jim Schwartz was the reason for the better record, not Marrone.

Feelings are bad right? A sign of weakness? Something a "man" can't have. Very neanderthal and typical of the "torches and pitchfork" crowd here who's answer to everything is "fire someone" and "quit being a liberal p_ssy." Very enlightened.

I preferred to work for people I respected. Respect is a feeling and an emotion. Do you think Kyle Williams would respect a "leader" who walked out on the team for a $3M payout rather than stayed in the fray, battled with and lead his players, and showed the new owner that his arrogant, self-inflated ego was worth some wins?

And if the idea isn't idiotic enough on its own lack of merit, it sure is from a reality perspective. Do think the GM and owners would even consider this guy, who let me remind you was never hired as a coach again?

Yeah i also prefer to work for someone that supports me and if jot i will leave. Ie Marrone. Maybe the OBD politics and games got to him so he walked away on a clause he negotiated in his contract.

Hmmm. Last i checked still Won on the field

So the Bills can go back to an ultra conservative Dick Jauron style offense, Marrone spending his whole time with the O-line instead of coaching the team as a whole and him paying attention to everything written in the media/said on the radio about him? No thanks! Jim Schwartz was the reason for the better record, not Marrone.

Always some other person.

Who hired Schwartz? Who went 9-7 with Kyle Orton and close to done Fred Jackson?

I wasn't a big fan of Marrone, but I didn't want him to opt out. Thought the team needed help on offense and we'd be a solid contender. However, he quit and whatever reason you think it may be, you don't know.

I can't imagine any scenario that he would want to come back or be welcomed back. It just makes no sense at all to even consider this. You often make solid points in your posts, you missed big time here.