Show of hands.... Who knew..

that we were going to lose after Clay caught the TD pass with a little over a minute left. I wasn't sure how we would !@#$ up I just knew we would. Typical Bills football. At least 4 games we could have easily won with just playing basic fundamental football.

This team is so disgusting to watch. I got sick of listening to the announcers defend Rex and tell us how the Bills came to play hard. That many missed tackles is just plain sucky football.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that we were going to lose after Clay caught the TD pass with a little over a minute left. I wasn't sure how we would !@#$ up I just knew we would. Typical Bills football. At least 4 games we could have easily won with just playing basic fundamental football.

This team is so disgusting to watch. I got sick of listening to the announcers defend Rex and tell us how the Bills came to play hard. That many missed tackles is just plain sucky football.

I wouldn't say I knew,but I certainly wasn't surprised

I started doing the math. The first thing that really got me upset was Tyrod running out of bounds on third and goal on our go-ahead possession. Just another showing of a complete lack of awareness.

No it's not. I think you exaggerate. He has great awareness most of the time. This was one moment of not being aware enough.

And that's not why we lost.

I knew if they didn't score a TD on the first drive of OT it was over. When Carp trotted out there I didn't think theyd win even if he hit it. They needed a TD there because the ad was unreliable, to put it mildly.

I started doing the math. The first thing that really got me upset was Tyrod running out of bounds on third and goal on our go-ahead possession. Just another showing of a complete lack of awareness.

..and on top of that, you stop the clock, and then call a timeout. If you didn't score a TD on that 4th down play. You damn sure would've needed all 3 of those timeouts.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I didn't, but I knew they were going to punt on 4th and 2 in overtime when a tie did them no good.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

I agree, but he also put us in position to win in the overtime. The D+Carp lost the game.