Trump foreign policy

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

There were two waves of missile attacks, several min apart. That's how I read it at least. 

That has interesting command and control implications.

Fortunately, Iranian ballistic missiles are roughly as accurate as Tibs' posts, so I'm not too worried.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There were two waves of missile attacks, several min apart. That's how I read it at least. 

SOP I assume

I think second wave was about 1 hr later

3 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Apparently Josh Allen's accuracy greatly exceeds that of an Iranian missile.

Our interception rate is higher, too.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Golden Goat said:

Apparently Josh Allen's accuracy greatly exceeds that of an Iranian missile.

Probably.  :lol:

I mean...in the Iran-Iraq war, in the "War of the Cities" phase, Iranian ballistic missiles were roughly equivalent to the German V-2 - they could reliably hit the ground, but that's about it.  I assume they're equipment has gotten better in the past 30 years, since Iran's aerospace industry is surprisingly decent, and they've had 30 years to develop things.  But they've also been under sanctions, isolated, and doing it largely on their own with little opportunity for testing.  So their reliability is probably not very high.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/6/2020 at 1:28 PM, Gary Busey said:

The United States needs a leader who will tell his troops exactly what the ***** is going on.

Hey, you should just be glad we don't have a president who is unable to navigate a flight of stairs while laundering money for her charitable "foundation." 

Your hatred for Trump is embarrassing. Give it a rest. Take a nap. Go on vacation. Maybe visit a foreign place. Like Wisconsin. They haven't see a far-left nutjob there in years. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Do they have golf in Iran?  Because any crappy golfer knows how to adjust.  If you want to hit the green, aim for the edge of the woods.  Sure, some shots will go deep into the woods but some will go on the green.  Never actually aim for the green.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Do they have golf in Iran?  Because any crappy golfer knows how to adjust.  If you want to hit the green, aim for the edge of the woods.  Sure, some shots will go deep into the woods but some will go on the green.  Never actually aim for the green.

There’s very little green in Iraq. 

On 1/3/2020 at 12:14 PM, Koko78 said:

I suspect we may see Iran doing the equivalent of Clinton firing cruise missiles at empty tents in Afghanistan to 'retaliate' at al Qaeda, before he left office.

Hopefully I was right about this.

• Thank you (+1) 1