Trump foreign policy

just for tibs...

just so he can call him a liar again....

Marc Thiessen: Trump's Iran strategy is working. Pompeo right to call out ex-Obama team members

... “I'll be straight up with you,” Pompeo says in an interview for the American Enterprise Institute’s national security podcast “What The Hell Is Going On?,” which I co-anchor with my colleague Dany Pletka, “you have folks who served in the previous administration who are telling the Iranian leaders today, ‘Just hang on. President Trump will lose in the election in November and we'll go back to appeasement. America will write you a big check, we'll underwrite your terror campaign around the world, we'll give you a clear pathway to a nuclear weapon system. Just wait until the Trump administration is finished.’” ...

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What you said is stupid. Again.

You're particularly surly today.  What's the matter, did your Dem talking point handler take the week off?  Running out of things to say while you wait for your next instructions?

57 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i'm an idiot. should have said... 

there must be a rip in the space time continuum....

*****, QAnon must be letting Bond play with the time displacement cuff links again!

*****in' limeys.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Foxx said:

just for tibs...

just so he can call him a liar again....

Marc Thiessen: Trump's Iran strategy is working. Pompeo right to call out ex-Obama team members

... “I'll be straight up with you,” Pompeo says in an interview for the American Enterprise Institute’s national security podcast “What The Hell Is Going On?,” which I co-anchor with my colleague Dany Pletka, “you have folks who served in the previous administration who are telling the Iranian leaders today, ‘Just hang on. President Trump will lose in the election in November and we'll go back to appeasement. America will write you a big check, we'll underwrite your terror campaign around the world, we'll give you a clear pathway to a nuclear weapon system. Just wait until the Trump administration is finished.’” ...

Oh, Pompeo said that? I suppose you also believe Ukraine was the one that hacked the 2016 election. 

These liars will will say anything. WMD here there and everywhere! 

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

What you said is stupid. Again.

You're particularly surly today.  What's the matter, did your Dem talking point handler take the week off?  Running out of things to say while you wait for your next instructions?

No, it's not stupid at all, in your world, all options need to be Trump approved. A pathological liar is your truth 

Published 2 hours ago

By Marc Thiessen | Fox News

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo accused members of the Obama administration of undermining President Trump’s maximum pressure campaign on Iran by telling the Iranians to “just hang on” until Trump loses in 2020.

“I'll be straight up with you,” Pompeo says in an interview for the American Enterprise Institute’s national security podcast “What The Hell Is Going On?,” which I co-anchor with my colleague Dany Pletka, “you have folks who served in the previous administration who are telling the Iranian leaders today, ‘Just hang on. President Trump will lose in the election in November and we'll go back to appeasement. America will write you a big check, we'll underwrite your terror campaign around the world, we'll give you a clear pathway to a nuclear weapon system. Just wait until the Trump administration is finished.’”

This is outrageous. When President Trump came to office, Iran was on the march across the Middle East, its expansionism fueled by cash it received from the Obama nuclear deal.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-iran-strategy-pompeo-obama-team-members-marc-thiessen

14 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:
Published 2 hours ago

By Marc Thiessen | Fox News

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo accused members of the Obama administration of undermining President Trump’s maximum pressure campaign on Iran by telling the Iranians to “just hang on” until Trump loses in 2020.

“I'll be straight up with you,” Pompeo says in an interview for the American Enterprise Institute’s national security podcast “What The Hell Is Going On?,” which I co-anchor with my colleague Dany Pletka, “you have folks who served in the previous administration who are telling the Iranian leaders today, ‘Just hang on. President Trump will lose in the election in November and we'll go back to appeasement. America will write you a big check, we'll underwrite your terror campaign around the world, we'll give you a clear pathway to a nuclear weapon system. Just wait until the Trump administration is finished.’”

This is outrageous. When President Trump came to office, Iran was on the march across the Middle East, its expansionism fueled by cash it received from the Obama nuclear deal.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-iran-strategy-pompeo-obama-team-members-marc-thiessen

Which people is he calling out?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Which people is he calling out?

Maybe this guy?

https://nypost.com/2018/09/12/kerry-admits-to-meeting-iranian-officials-over-nuclear-deal/

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/05/politics/john-kerry-iran-deal/index.html

53 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What proof does the liar Pompeo have? 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What proof does the liar Pompeo have? 

Was Obama going to build an Obama Tower Tehran? 

Kerry's on record on this issue.  You should get internet access, there's lots of stuff to read and you wouldn't be upset at poor Mike Pompeo. 

Personally I think Obama wanted his Tower

Tehran to be in Washington.