Trump foreign policy

Let's see if this is a daily occurrence until they stop trying to get to the USA, or a one (or two) time thing. <_<

Mexico detains 791 undocumented migrants, National Guard starts to patrol southern border

TAPACHULA, Mexico (Reuters) - Mexican officials detained nearly 800 undocumented migrants on Saturday, the government said, in one of the biggest swoops against illegal immigration in recent months, as members of the National Guard began patrolling the southern border.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Let's see if this is a daily occurrence until they stop trying to get to the USA, or a one (or two) time thing. <_<

Mexico detains 791 undocumented migrants, National Guard starts to patrol southern border

TAPACHULA, Mexico (Reuters) - Mexican officials detained nearly 800 undocumented migrants on Saturday, the government said, in one of the biggest swoops against illegal immigration in recent months, as members of the National Guard began patrolling the southern border.

</snip>

791 is nice, but remember we had an average of 4650 illegal aliens apprehended every day in May.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

791 is nice, but remember we had an average of 4650 illegal aliens apprehended every day in May.

If they stop the central Americans daily (I have my doubts it will continue), that will put a big dent in what is coming over now. No more caravans would be a huge improvement. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If they stop the central Americans daily (I have my doubts it will continue), that will put a big dent in what is coming over now. No more caravans would be a huge improvement. 

Without a doubt.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Whoa...

China has halted a dispute at the World Trade Organization over its claim to be a market economy, a panel of three WTO adjudicators said on Monday, meaning Beijing must accept continued EU and U.S. "anti-dumping" levies on cheap Chinese goods.

One trade official close to the case said so much of the ruling had gone against Beijing that it had opted to pull the plug before the result became official.

"They lost so much that they didn't even want the world to see the panel's reasoning," the official said.

Without a WTO ruling in Beijing's favor, the EU and United States can keep imposing duties on cheap imports from China while disregarding its claim that they are fairly priced.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2

I'm not sure the Chinese will ever learn to play nice and not spy, but this news came out yesterday:

Huawei Braces for Phone Sales Drop of Up to 60 Million Overseas
Bloomberg News June 16, 2019, 5:00 PM EDT Updated on June 17, 2019, 4:41 AM EDT
*  Apple rival could see significant sales plunge amid Trump ban
* Founder Ren Zhengfei confirms a 40% hit to overseas phone unit

• Like (+1) 1

Media/Left:  Why won't he start the War we want to oppose ?...............

Okay every switch back from "Trump is going to start war" to "Trump is ignoring the threats of our enemies" now

On 6/14/2019 at 3:40 PM, Joe in Winslow said:

WhEN iN dOuBt BlAmE j00s

Well, we do seem to do a lot of war type thingies over there for pretty dubious reasons. Just sayin