Trump foreign policy

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(giggles)

Now, now, we shouldn't condone the destruction of other people's property. 

But what is that I hear about living by the rules-for-leftists? You ain't gonna like the new rules.  At least she didn't set fire to it. And the person who owns it should be happy! Now there is more room in the back of their van for transport. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

But what is that I hear about living by the rules-for-leftists? You ain't gonna like the new rules.  At least she didn't set fire to it. And the person who owns it should be happy! Now there is more room in the back of their van for transport. 

I hear they ride a moped. 

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Speaking of bursting someone's balloon... the comments on this tweet are oh so wrong, and very, very funny:

Thanks Buffalo Gal......................................they were terrific   ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, snafu said:

Was Merkel invited there to represent the good people on the other side?

"Without Germany, we would not be here today", is kind of a ridiculous reason for the Chancellor to be invited to a D-Day commemoration.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And, his Mom can put the booster seat back in so he'll be safe on the ride home. 

30 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

"Without Germany, we would not be here today", is kind of a ridiculous reason for the Chancellor to be invited to a D-Day commemoration.  

That's kinda like the New York Giants inving Scott Norwood to a Super Bowl XXV commemoration

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1