Wear it as a badge of honor Buffalo!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/21/kaepernick-buffalo-worst-city/................. Arrogant insulting lib clearly implies Buffalo is full of working class people who are ignorant and horrible...Before I read this, I didn't think I could be more proud of Buffalo than I already am...BUT I am so happy the people of Buffalo saw through all of his phony bull-crap and really gave it to him...He is such a jerk. My heart is ready to explode with Buffalo Pride!

He really didn't say anything like that in the link you provided.

Explode in your pants like a SanDiego security guard already...

Anyone?

Pretty much he's black and doesn't like other black people getting shot.

He decided to protest by kneeling during the anthem. This is damn near treason to some, no big deal to others.

The afro bothers a lot of people.

He donates a large portion of jersey proceeds to communities at risk. This pisses people off that don't like him.

He wore socks with pigs (cops) on them...I think.

This pissed people off.

Then he messed up by wearing a shirt that had Castro on it. Bad move, worse explanation by him.

No sure why he's a hypocrite, but that's what the guy said.

This is purely a cliff notes version.

LOL.

The people who make, sell, and buy these t-shirts are the same people who voted for Trump, voted for Brexit, and voted for Hitler in 1933.

Good times.

Brexit=Hitler.

Gotta love when TSW'ers stagger into politics! Like, if you weren't sure about them before---boom! all doubts evaporate!

Edited by Mr. WEO

Leave the politics at the door, ok. He's proud that we treated some arrogant lib the poorest.

This kind of polarizing talk is the problem with the country. It's not a game of Patriots V Bills or WWE Smackdown. It's not all in good fun. It's just pure tribalism-- pretending like the other side is some kind of devil. Both sides just other people trying to make it that don't agree on everything. There are extremes on both sides. At some point people are going to have to realize the other side isn't the devil, or we're not going to make it.

Colin doesn't represent all liberals just like Alex Jones the sandy hook truther doesn't represent all Republicans. In fact, i'd argue, people at both extremes are in the minority.

Edited by Billschinatown

I can see why Atlanta supported him and Buffalo hated him (in generalities of course).

Atlanta is a racially diverse city. Lots of very successful African American people make it their home. Buffalo is still pretty hardcore meat and potatoes town and still kind of segregated.

Is that like kind of pregnant?

You mean the same wackjob that wanted to buy the Bills and took the "credit" for forcing the sale price to go higher? That wackjob?

If that skeezix bought that team, I would have instantly switched my NFL colors. Thankfully, that troglodyte didn't run the team into the ground. He'll just do it to the country. And when it happens, I will sit back from my home in Asia and laugh my head off.

you're an idiot. Rhede is not one Asian country that is better to its people than the US. Stay there or go 600 miles east and breath out. This country - Trump and all - is great.

Pretty much he's black and doesn't like other black people getting shot.

He decided to protest by kneeling during the anthem. This is damn near treason to some, no big deal to others.

The afro bothers a lot of people.

He donates a large portion of jersey proceeds to communities at risk. This pisses people off that don't like him.

He wore socks with pigs (cops) on them...I think.

This pissed people off.

Then he messed up by wearing a shirt that had Castro on it. Bad move, worse explanation by him.

No sure why he's a hypocrite, but that's what the guy said.

This is purely a cliff notes version.

your entire premise of the eventnis skewed. First look at his timing of this all. It started with some chick from MTv. Because you know they're so smart. He ripped on cops, wore the socks, etc. A few weeks later the idiot was told he should donate money to look more real. The only people who support his cause are actually the ones who may be more stupider than he is.

Facts be damn, the whole black lives matter is as full of **** as can be

Leave the politics at the door, ok. He's proud that we treated some arrogant lib the poorest.

Well, now, well now. I've heard respecting the flag and what it stands for in some minds (honoring veterans etc) goes across political party lines.

Why assume Kaepernick is a "lib" or that he's typical of liberals?

In 2005, Senator Hillary Clinton co-sponsored legislation that would have made it a crime punishable by a year in prison or $100,000 fine, to burn a US flag. Truth, look it up.

And now the discussion moves from politics to race. Nice job.

everything changed in Europe with the CRT theory which is strong there due to the second world war.

When hitler....yada yada yada...

Godwin's law. ...this is closed.

Its amazing how many idiots here cant even figure out football and show lack kf intelligence on it than try to talk policy, politics and such. So sad.

Well, now, well now. I've heard respecting the flag and what it stands for in some minds (honoring veterans etc) goes across political party lines.

Why assume Kaepernick is a "lib" or that he's typical of liberals?

In 2005, Senator Hillary Clinton co-sponsored legislation that would have made it a crime punishable by a year in prison or $100,000 fine, to burn a US flag. Truth, look it up.

jaur knows it. Hes only half retarded. The other half is a human.

Clinton quickly changes her statement to match Popular opinion, such as the Iraq war, gay rights etc. 12 yrs ago she supported invading the middle East, banning gay marriage, opposed flag burning, wanted to end the filibuster, etc etc.

Kaepernick is not a Democrat or Republican. He is a piece of **** who didn't even vote. He makes these statements than exercises his right to do not one god damn thing - he was probably reading about his idol Castro

everything changed in Europe with the CRT theory which is strong there due to the second world war.

When hitler....yada yada yada...

Godwin's law. ...this is closed.

Its amazing how many idiots here cant even figure out football and show lack kf intelligence on it than try to talk policy, politics and such. So sad.

jaur knows it. Hes only half retarded. The other half is a human.

Clinton quickly changes her statement to match Popular opinion, such as the Iraq war, gay rights etc. 12 yrs ago she supported invading the middle East, banning gay marriage, opposed flag burning, wanted to end the filibuster, etc etc.

Kaepernick is not a Democrat or Republican. He is a piece of **** who didn't even vote. He makes these statements than exercises his right to do not one god damn thing - he was probably reading about his idol Castro

Brother if you're looking for honesty here's a direct quote from Trump on how he feels about "draining the swamp" now that he won:

We're going to drain the swamp... of corruption. Funny how that term caught on, isn't it? I told... I tell everyone-- I hated it. Somebody said, "drain the swamp." I said, "Oh, that's so hokey. That is so terrible. I said, "All right, I'll try it'." So, like a month ago, I said, "drain the swamp." Place went crazy. I said, "Whoa. What's this?" Then I said it again. Then I started saying it like I meant it, right? "

He's literally saying he only said it because it played well....and now

Edited by Billschinatown

you're an idiot. Rhede is not one Asian country that is better to its people than the US. Stay there or go 600 miles east and breath out. This country - Trump and all - is great.

your entire premise of the eventnis skewed. First look at his timing of this all. It started with some chick from MTv. Because you know they're so smart. He ripped on cops, wore the socks, etc. A few weeks later the idiot was told he should donate money to look more real. The only people who support his cause are actually the ones who may be more stupider than he is.

Facts be damn, the whole black lives matter is as full of **** as can be

Says it all right there. "Facts be damn". I have a hashtag: #FactsMatter

I agree with Rex Ryan that there are better ways to protest than kneeling through the National Anthem, so there's that. That aside, your timeline on Kaep is just as off as Stony's. People who follow Kaep (or investigated) know it didn't all start with "some chick from MTV"; Kaep has donated money to various causes, most notably children with heart defects, since he acquired money. His Twitter feed became more and more politicized over the course of about a year, with quotes from MLK and Malcom X. He wore his stupid socks about a month before someone noticed.

I don't like Kaep's actions nor agree with what appear to be his politics based on Instagram/Twitter quotes, but he appears (from the public record available) to be sincere in his beliefs and to have evolved them over a period of time before the anthem protest.

As for the "go 600 miles east and breathe" advice, there's a retired vet I follow on Facebook who has a damn good point: gestures of respect don't mean too much if they're mandatory. Freedom of speech, one of the freedoms that make our country great, means freedom to criticize what you don't like about our country.

LOL.

The people who make, sell, and buy these t-shirts are the same people who voted for Trump, voted for Brexit, and voted for Hitler in 1933.

Good times.

I'm kind of impressed - it took a full 23 posts before some boob Godwined the thread. Congratulations. Usually only Gatorman brings that level of political non-thought to the conversation.

Brother if you're looking for honesty here's a direct quote from Trump on how he feels about "draining the swamp" now that he won:

We're going to drain the swamp... of corruption. Funny how that term caught on, isn't it? I told... I tell everyone-- I hated it. Somebody said, "drain the swamp." I said, "Oh, that's so hokey. That is so terrible. I said, "All right, I'll try it'." So, like a month ago, I said, "drain the swamp." Place went crazy. I said, "Whoa. What's this?" Then I said it again. Then I started saying it like I meant it, right? "

He's literally saying he only said it because it played well....and now

trumps actions are a lot different than his words. But its so cute you're so butthurt over this. I love it. And I hope Democrats are shaking in their organic cotton non NAFTA union made blablanla panties.

I'm kind of impressed - it took a full 23 posts before some boob Godwined the thread. Congratulations. Usually only Gatorman brings that level of political non-thought to the conversation.

Yeah, but that was 23 posts on TSW. We can usually go at least 30 on PPP before the thread is Godwined.

You know what else was Godwined after 30 posts? The Crusades!

trumps actions are a lot different than his words. But its so cute you're so butthurt over this. I love it. And I hope Democrats are shaking in their organic cotton non NAFTA union made blablanla panties.

Ok lol :lol:

I don't know what you want me to say. I'm not angry. I'm just pointing out that he's been lying from the jump and is flaunting it. If you don't care you don't care. It's his own words; not some MSM report. He's telling you who he is by his words and a lifetime of actions. I'm at an income level where, if it goes through, i will get tax cuts. I have empathy for people/friends who depend on Obamacare for pre-existing conditions. I'm not your enemy man. Liberal NAFTA organic cotton Democrats are people just like you....It's not just good and evil. I feel like you should have enough life experience to know that there's a ton of gray...

Like what's the point of all the divisive rhetoric? Are you just angry and haughty all the time? I feel bad for your loved ones if you just walk around acting like a dick head lol.

Edited by Billschinatown

Yeah, but that was 23 posts on TSW. We can usually go at least 30 on PPP before the thread is Godwined.

You know what else was Godwined after 30 posts? The Crusades!

But if it wasn't for the Crusades, the game of chess might not exist as we know it.