I see Schefter doing his marketing for his agent again

MAJBobby

Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

12/19/16, 7:17 AM

Jacksonville has DC Todd Wash, OC Nathaniel Hackett but logical choice for interim HC would be Doug Marrone. Choice comes this afternoon.

Nooooo, not Schefter. He would never do such a thing. :lol:

I think he would be the logical choice as well since he has HC experience and was somewhat successful.

He loses credibility every year doing his agents bidding for Marrone.

Just wait til offseason Marrone will be on a lot of short lists and leading for this and that job

Edited by MAJBobby

Just wait til offseason Marrone will be on a lot of short lists and leading for this and that job

Not disagreeing, just saying Marrone does make sense as the short term HC in Jacksonville.

regardless of him going a bit far in his comments in the past -- looking at that team, marrone is the obvious choice to finish out the season, unless something behind the scenes disqualified him.

Marrone= Best coach Bills have had in 17 year drought

Mularkey was better.

By record it would be Wade Phillips, with Rex Ryan right behind him at 15-15. If Rex loses out he ties Marrones 15-17.

Also I hated Marrone's teams. Run-Run-Pass-Punt

Innovative!

Yeah, that's odd.

What's not odd is Schefter bringing Marrone's name up whenever a team is looking for a HC. I don't know if he's really schilling for him, but it looks more and more like it with every new instance.

Except for this time. This time it's an incredibly obvious choice for two weeks.