POTUS Vows Action Against Russia's Hacking

Good to see POTUS taking a stand against the hacking brouhaha that has emerged in the last two weeks (Well, actually several months earlier than that, but POTUS decided not to mention it at the time. I think he was saving his umbrage 'til he saw who won the election.). Now that the election is over, POTUS can unleash his full powers of response.

There are rumors that he'll draw a red line in the snow (after all it's Moscow, not Baghdad) and dare Russia to do something about it. In preparation for drawing the red line, he has alerted the Department of Agriculture to be prepared for a new round of total bull ****.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the DNC was held to the same level of responsibility as many of our corporations, once they were hacked, and privileged info was released, there would have been an investigation into their security practices. They would likely be leveled with a huge fine.

But I'm sure the President will be defending those corporations as well since they were also victims.

If the DNC was held to the same level of responsibility as many of our corporations, once they were hacked, and privileged info was released, there would have been an investigation into their security practices. They would likely be leveled with a huge fine.

But I'm sure the President will be defending those corporations as well since they were also victims.

He sure will; that's what a President for all the people just naturally does. And we all know he's....Oh, wait a minute, that doesn't include the folks living in the middle does it...?

He sure will; that's what a President for all the people just naturally does. And we all know he's....Oh, wait a minute, that doesn't include the folks living in the middle does it...?

What components has DT shown so far that you think are going to make the middle class better?

Back to the subject of the thread...................

Russia challenges US to prove election hacking claims or shut up

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/16/europe/russia-us-hacking-claims-peskov/

White House suggests Putin was involved in US hacking
Associated Press

Original Article

Not a "smidgen" of proof has been offered to back up claim.

Edited by B-Man

So just so I'm clear: back in 2012, calling Russia our "number one geopolitical foe" was something Obama called an inaccurate throwback to Cold War geopolitics after he "successfully reset" relations after the unnecessary friction of the Bush administration, but four years later Obama is saber-rattling against Russia based on questionable intelligence whilst criticizing Trump's desire to "reset" relations with Russia...and liberals are afraid Trump is going to start a nuclear war?

Really...what the !@#$? Is gatorman suddenly running things?

So just so I'm clear: back in 2012, calling Russia our "number one geopolitical foe" was something Obama called an inaccurate throwback to Cold War geopolitics after he "successfully reset" relations after the unnecessary friction of the Bush administration, but four years later Obama is saber-rattling against Russia based on questionable intelligence whilst criticizing Trump's desire to "reset" relations with Russia...and liberals are afraid Trump is going to start a nuclear war?

Really...what the !@#$? Is gatorman suddenly running things?

Ya, reacting to an attack, who would think we should respond! :doh:

Obama opened MS Paint and drew a red line.

Russians leaked the .BMP file to Wikileaks.

Josh Ernest claims it was drawn by some low level staffer that has since relieved of duties

Fox News reports the red line came from a senior official

MSNBC questions why cyber security has become so lax under President-Elect Trump

Obama laments people getting "fake news" from Fox

Hacked the government email system? Were there classified documents on them? So Hillary's email was safer on Google? I thought she was suppose to be safe on the government one? Lol

Her email was safer on her personal server? Please explain how you know this.

Anyway care to address the point I was making?