POTUS Vows Action Against Russia's Hacking

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's craven political hypocrisy, plain and simple.

Yes. Of course. OUR intentions are "good". :wallbash:

I can't decide which loss was bigger: Obama trying to get Hillary to win or trying to get Netanyahu to lose.

Both were so embarrassingly bad, you have to wonder if he'd ever been elected himself if he wasn't black.

Oh, wait. We know the answer to that. Never mind.

Good grief, that interviewer is a bonehead. And that's being kind.

Wait...so whereas ten years ago, the CIA was a partisan organization because they "lied" about Iraq, now they're NOT a partisan organization because they're saying bad things about Trump?

Wait...so whereas ten years ago, the CIA was a partisan organization because they "lied" about Iraq, now they're NOT a partisan organization because they're saying bad things about Trump?

Intelligence vs stupidity - any bets on which will win?

So our knickers should be in a twist because the Russians/SomeDNCinsider sent Jon Podesta's emails to Wikileaks, but B. O. commutes the sentence of Bradley Manning who gave Wikileaks over 300k government and military documents that caused the deaths of several Iraqis who were working with the US and we should just marvel at the Dingbat in Chief's magnanimity and great judicial wisdom. Got it.

So our knickers should be in a twist because the Russians/SomeDNCinsider sent Jon Podesta's emails to Wikileaks, but B. O. commutes the sentence of Bradley Manning who gave Wikileaks over 300k government and military documents that caused the deaths of several Iraqis who were working with the US and we should just marvel at the Dingbat in Chief's magnanimity and great judicial wisdom. Got it.

Now, now...I know Manning helped get people killed after releasing military documents, but you're missing the bigger picture: Manning is a Potent Symbol for Transgender Americans.

That's a powerful story. I guess compared to being a convicted traitor whose actions got people killed and helped the rise of ISIS and being sentenced to 35 years in Leavenworth prison as well as being a trans-gender morphodite wanting to have its sausage converted into a purse, simply being confused about one's sexual orientation really pales in comparison. That's how Progressive heroes are made.

Now, now...I know Manning helped get people killed after releasing military documents, but you're missing the bigger picture: Manning is a Potent Symbol for Transgender Americans.

And I would add that Assange plays into this equation as well.

Obama commutes the sentence after Assange "vowed" to turn himself in should Obama pardon Manning... Now Assange is saying commuting the sentence isn't enough and thus he's not going to surrender.

Free a symbol for transgender Americans while simultaneously making Assange look sneaky and untrustworthy to those who only read headlines.

Two birds, one stone.