Ihedigbo placed on IR - Oy Vey the Safety position

YoloinOhio

Ihedigbo is the sixth safety to end season because of injury.

No impact though.

Is that right??? Who are they. I can only remember Blanton and Williams...now Eye-id-eh-Bo.

BTW, that dude looked hurt on Sunday...he was just awful tackling, and mentioned to my son he looked like he was playing hurt

Is that right??? Who are they. I can only remember Blanton and Williams...now Eye-id-eh-Bo.

BTW, that dude looked hurt on Sunday...he was just awful tackling, and mentioned to my son he looked like he was playing hurt

Colt Anderson.

Getintheboat is the 4th one.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2016_injuries.htm

And with the first two picks in the 2017 NFL draft the Buffalo Bills select safeties...

One of whom gets injured answering the phone...

No impact though.

It wouldn't matter if we had a real QB.

No impact though.

You should know better than to amplify the situation with facts when the townspeople are out in force with their pitchforks. Only blood will calm the beast now.

One of whom gets injured answering the phone...

It wouldn't matter if we had a real QB.

Damn shame we don't.

You should know better than to amplify the situation with facts when the townspeople are out in force with their pitchforks. Only blood will calm the beast now.

It's a shame, too. There are legit critiques of this team and its coach and the FO. But they get lost in the sea of EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY SUCKS NOW AND FOREVER. It's a boy who cried wolf scenario and it's getting old, mostly because when you're a Bills fan and 100% negative, you're right 75% of the time, regardless of whether you're a pain in everyone's ass.

Damn shame we don't.

It's a shame, too. There are legit critiques of this team and its coach and the FO. But they get lost in the sea of EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY SUCKS NOW AND FOREVER. It's a boy who cried wolf scenario and it's getting old, mostly because when you're a Bills fan and 100% negative, you're right 75% of the time, regardless of whether you're a pain in everyone's ass.

I agree. It's tiresome. I am hopeful there will be rationale conversation again once we clear the current hysteria but I am far from confident in that.

Damn shame we don't.

I don't know dude, have you seen the injuries at safety? Leveon Bell has gotten 300 yards every time he's played a 5th string safety in December in Buffalo. Look it up. Rex gets a pass, IMO.

Edited by jmc12290

Leveon Bell put the hurt on a number of Bills defenders. Hey, who's that shlemiel we got playing back there this week?