What team you root for now down the stretch and beyond?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tampa, Atlanta

APP- Anyone Playing Patriots

I might add the Titans, but that's my list. Moved to ATL from near Tampa. Didn't like them during the Gruden days, then became indifferent. I like Winston's enthusiasm. Have a son. In Nashville and I love that city, and enjoyed the game there last year. The new stadium in Atlanta is coming along and I want to check that out....very cool.

And of course, APP is obvious....

Sabres. Bring on the heartache.

Used to follow the playoffs, and will probably catch a few games, but no real rooting interest. My general interest in the NFL has proven to be inversely proportional to the length of the Bills playoff drought.

Mostly anyone but New England but I will probably particularly root for teams who haven't been good in a while like Detroit, Tampa, Oakland, maybe even Tennessee if they make it. Dare I say, if Miami makes it to the playoffs, I might even root for them. Haven't really seen them as a hated rival lately considering they haven't had much more success than us over the last 15 years or so.

1. Whoever is playing NE

2. Whoever matches up best against NE in a potential future game

3. Oakland

4. Giants

I see the NFL as mostly garbage these days. I'll be a Bills fan to the end, so that keeps me interested, but once they are out, I'm generally done.

See, I couldn't possibly be interested in the NFL if I didn't watch the playoffs and since that of course never involves the Bills, I've developed specific playoff rooting interests.

I'm like scott, I check out on football once the Bills are done.

I'm not a fan of the NFL. I'm a fan of Buffalo and its people.

If your such a big fan of Buffalo and its people why give up on them? They're not mathematically eliminate are yet.

Cone on dude/dudette, hang in. Buffalo and it's people need you!