If you want Rex fired

mob16151

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let them know you want them all gone if you wish. Just pointing out that unlike with Wilson,fans have a direct line to the Bills ownership. Use it.

I don't use Twitter but if folks express their opinion without spewing venom at Kim then I'm fine with it. Twitter is a cesspool of unaccountability though so it will undoubtedly go over the line.

PLEASE let this be a coordinated effort on OBD. Can we sticky this and come up with a hashtag that everyone can use? If we could even just come up with a cut & paste thing everone could use to avoid people saying inappropriate things, that would be a good idea IMO.

I second #cleanhouse and suggest that everyone be sure to mention Brandon in that comment

Edited by ndirish1978

I don't use Twitter but if folks express their opinion without spewing venom at Kim then I'm fine with it. Twitter is a cesspool of unaccountability though so it will undoubtedly go over the line.

I tweeted at her during the game. I mean I really want Rex gone,but I'm also able to tweet without spitting venom. He'll as long as you use the hashtags,the media will pick it up.

Yes, a twitter movement by fans to influence front office decisions. Makes perfect sense.

Marv was right about what happens when you start listening to disgruntled fans.

You're right, let's just say nothing. That's worked so well for 17 years! It's bound to continue our winning tradition of shutting up and accepting failure.

You're right, let's just say nothing. That's worked so well for 17 years! It's bound to continue our winning tradition of shutting up and accepting failure.

Time to pick up of the pitchforks and shovels and storm the bastile! Because the reason for our futility over the last 17 years is that the fans have simply been too silent! If only the front office REALLY knew how we felt, that would change everything!

You wanna say something? Speak with your wallet.

I am not sure that the Pegulas made their billions by following the "advice" of people on social media.

And I wouldn't tweet them telling them how to run thier frakking operations. I will however use social media to respectfully let them know,that I am not happy with thier football team.

Time to pick up of the pitchforks and shovels and storm the bastile! Because the reason for our futility over the last 17 years is that the fans have simply been too silent! If only the front office REALLY knew how we felt, that would change everything!

I did. I boycotted the team for the duration of Ralph's life post 2005.

No gear, no tickets, no nothing.

I've quit buying Bills stuff online. There is no one correct way to make sure your voice is heard.

I have not purchased Bills gear or tickets since 2007 and that has been a conscious decision. You think they're really hurting over my couple of hundred bucks a year?

I have not purchased Bills gear or tickets since 2007 and that has been a conscious decision. You think they're really hurting over my couple of hundred bucks a year?

That registers far, FAR louder than anger induced tweets on social media which are easily ignored. Can you imagine if everyone sending a tweet decided not to attend games or buy merchandise, etc.? Tweets can be dismissed; trending negative impact on the bottom line cannot.

That registers far, FAR louder than anger induced tweets on social media which are easily ignored. Can you imagine if everyone sending a tweet decided not to attend games or buy merchandise, etc.? Tweets can be dismissed; trending negative impact on the bottom line cannot.

Then perhaps that needs to be included in the tweet. A pledge not to purchase tickets or gear until the FO has excised the rottenness that are brandon and Whaley.

Then perhaps that needs to be included in the tweet. A pledge not to purchase tickets or gear until the FO has excised the rottenness that are brandon and Whaley.

Once the flood of tweets starts, I doubt anyone, least of all Kim Pegula, is going to take the time to read more than a few. After that, it's suspend the twitter account if the deluge gets out of hand. I just see a twitter movement as a huge waste of your time. But if it helps vent some pent up anger, have at it.

Both boycotting and social media are effective when used TOGETHER. You stop buying Bills gear,and purchases,and then you use social media to explain why.

You can't just stop there. You have to stop going to games and stop watching them on TV or listening on the radio, etc. That's the only way the BIG money in the game, the advertisers, will bring pressure to bear.

Done, just sent this to PSE

" @PegulaSE I pledge not to buy Bills game tickets or gear til the Bills fire Russ Brandon, Doug Whaley, Jim Overdorf & Rex Ryan #cleanhouse "

It is a done deal now.

You should now concentrate your efforts on getting ND to fire Brian Kelly. Your work is done here.

You can't just stop there. You have to stop going to games and stop watching them on TV or listening on the radio, etc. That's the only way the BIG money in the game, the advertisers, will bring pressure to bear.

I like going to games though. We have no colleges in the area with competitive football games, and it's one of my favorite sports to attend. Hockey is fine, but the tailgating aspect is a lot of fun. I'm not a season ticket holder, but I typically go to 4 or 5 a year.

I live out of Market,and cancelled my Sunday ticket,after the raiders loss. I'll still watch Bills football,it will just be through "alternative"channels.

It is a done deal now.

You should now concentrate your efforts on getting ND to fire Brian Kelly. Your work is done here.

Agreed. It feels good to do the Lord's work. Let me know if there are any issues you'd like me to work on and I'll address them at my leisure.

I like going to games though. We have no colleges in the area with competitive football games, and it's one of my favorite sports to attend. Hockey is fine, but the tailgating aspect is a lot of fun. I'm not a season ticket holder, but I typically go to 4 or 5 a year.

No doubt it would be a severe sacrifice, but unless the owners' bottom lines are impacted, nothing, including a twitter campaign, is going to influence ANY decisions in the front office. Half measures simply won't do.

I live out of Market,and cancelled my Sunday ticket,after the raiders loss. I'll still watch Bills football,it will just be through "alternative"channels.

You are still supporting the product by consuming it, no matter how you choose to do that. That consumption is a positive vote canceling out the tweet.

That's just it. Fans won't stop going to games buying gear or supporting the team financially. They are so afraid they might pull up stakes and move and I get that. The owners won't listen to the disgruntled portion of the fan base because the paying side keeps on paying for Garbage and on and on it goes.

No, they made their billions by buying lots of land and then getting really lucky.

Right, that's all he did. Never mind becoming a petroleum and gas engineer, borrowing money from family to get started, the years of exploration before finally making a strike, and the subsequent leveraging of new technologies to increase that value. Big players like Royal Dutch Shell don't acquire your assets solely on the basis of land speculation.