TNF: Actual frozen tundra for Chefs-Raiders

YoloinOhio

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is SO Buffalo, ugh pathetic

That's the first thing I said after those stupid fades - who are they - the Bills? The one on 3rd and one was so stupid its almost incomprehensible. Get the frst then you can throw a stupid fade

Im going to be sooooo pissed if the Pats* get home field

I hate football

Edited by stevewin

@chriswesseling

Osweilers 3.2 YPA on 41 attempts vs. Broncos in Oct was third-lowest on 40+ in Super Bowl era. Carr just posted 2.9 YPA on 41 throws.

Carr finished 17/41 for 117 yards, becoming the 2nd QB ever to throw at least 40 passes for fewer than 120 yards in a single game.

@chriswesseling

Osweilers 3.2 YPA on 41 attempts vs. Broncos in Oct was third-lowest on 40+ in Super Bowl era. Carr just posted 2.9 YPA on 41 throws.

Carr finished 17/41 for 117 yards, becoming the 2nd QB ever to throw at least 40 passes for fewer than 120 yards in a single game.

Maybe theres more to Carr sucking in cold weather than I originally thought... Edited by bobobonators

Yep. I really can't see any better explanation for why Carr just plain sucked tonight after not having a truly bad game all year up till now.

Yeah. Maybe so, definitely doesn't help when you can't fully grip the ball in that weather. But man, Amari Cooper should have had that one certain TD where he just totally misjudged it.

After watching the Raiders stink it up in KC I wish we got them in the cold last week & in 2014. They are a different team in 20 degree weather.

Yep. Carr seemed to have much more bother with the finger in the cold than he did in Oakland. He was noticeably trying to avoid that finger contacting the ball. Not sure why he never went to the glove last night he was obviously struggling.

I thought these things only happened to the Bills. Oh and the Chefs are so !@#$ing lucky

@thebiglead

Derek Carr's Key Fourth Quarter Incompletion to Amari Cooper Appeared to Hit NBC Spidercam Wire

http://thebiglead.com/2016/12/09/derek-carrs-key-fourth-quarter-incompletion-to-amari-cooper-appeared-to-hit-nbc-spidercam-wire/