Coping thread # 6,537,221

26TrapDraw

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes you wonder what he could have done with this team.

Every year I hear the same thing "How much talent" we have but the results are always the same. Maybe we just are not all that talented. Our defense has looked anything but talented this year.

the thing i will never get is we had a great defense when schwartz was running the defense. rex comes in and wants to run his system. get very tired of coaches wanting to use their system instead of working the talent you already have.

the thing i will never get is we had a great defense when schwartz was running the defense. rex comes in and wants to run his system. get very tired of coaches wanting to use their system instead of working the talent you already have.

I get it if hte team wasnt successful but in this case it was so it was a horrible decision and broke rhe defense beyond repair.

Thats on Pegula in hiring Rex. Schwartz's defense didnt need changed. Hughes is better rushing from the blindside of the QB. We need a modern offense. That aint Rex.

I've been a fan for 27 years and will continue to support them no matter what! Back in 2011 I was deployed from February to November, and all I thought about was that I wouldn't get a chance to watch a Bills game until December, but I was wrong. Some guy that worked with AFN (American Forces Network) rigged a weekly vote for football games to be shown on the network. So, because of a fan like that, I saw the Bills go 5-2 through the first 8 games of the year before the network posted a banner telling viewers to vote against watching Bills games.

A part from this, there were several instances down in Brazil where we almost always saw a Bills flag in the background of what was being broadcasted. After every home game we hear about how out of control Bills tailgaters are. To be honest, it doesn't matter if we're at home or away. I was at the Bills vs Redskins game last year, and the Bills fans were damn near rioting!

My point is, is that we are everywhere, we a hardcore, and we make sure everyone knows about it! Win or lose the Bills will always have the absolute best fans EVER!

Haha, I used to get so pissed at losses but whatever. It's just a game. Go do something you enjoy.

Amen to that Wayne. I used to be the same way when I was much younger. In my twenty's and early thirty's I took this game way to seriously. Getting pissed off and grumpy at emery loss. Now into my forty's, its just a game. My kids avoided me every Sunday because the Bills lose so often. Now they avoid me because they are teenagers. LOL!

Well... for this season. Don't worry Rex will fix it next year. Just needs more time to work in the genuis defense.

The defense is not the issue. Its not even the offense as a whole. This lost falls squarely on Tyrod. The OL was holding up on passing downs, TT was holding the ball way to long. Receivers were open, he just just missing the open guys. The OL was making running lanes, Shady and Gillisllie were running well. TT is who collapsed today. Not the Bills. The defense was playing well until the Offense kept going three and out. Then the D got gassed. No way the D was going to hold up under the circumstance.

My wife took the kids up for bath time. I was downstairs swearing.

Then I smartened up and joined her. I'll be back next week for more suffering.

This one was horrific, yet I couldn't turn away. I punished myself the entire 2nd half, i told my better half, something feels scary about this game, they are running the ball down the Raiders neck, yet theres still 7 freaking minutes in the 3rd. Thats when the vulgar language and mental abuse begin. This one sided relationship reeled it's ugly head!

Come Sunday I will do it all over again! Maybe I need help.

Wish I could say I was done too. I just can't do it. I am a Bills fan until I die. That's why it gets so frustrating to see us lose and not make the playoffs for another year. I wish I didn't care...

SANTA CAN I PLEASE GET A PLAYOFF APPEARENCE FOR THE BUFFALO BILLS?

He does?

He certainly does... But he doesn't know how to get there, with either franchise. He thinks with supporting your people, being positive, providing monetary resources, accepting excuses, and being intimately involved will breed success. For both organizations he needs a lynch-pin at the top to build the program from the top down. He does not have the knowledge or ability to make (good) important decisions.

Edited by May Day 10

When It gets to the point that games like this ruin your day it's time to walk away. I'm supposed to get a tree to decorate with my family and I want to drive my truck off a cliff instead. I've been a fan for 28 years and I have to call it quits. It's not fair to my family and it's unhealthy. Met a lot of good people here you guys keep fighting the good fight. Peace.

After it was 24-9 I had to take my son to a swim clinic and I DVR'd the rest to get back to it later. So I left the live broadcast feeling great. Then while at his activity, i clicked on Twitter and saw the meltdown reaction. I didn't even watch the remaining 20 minutes of the game when i got home. I just divested myself emotionally and went on with my evening. It actually felt OK, not having to suffer through a collapse.

When It gets to the point that games like this ruin your day it's time to walk away. I'm supposed to get a tree to decorate with my family and I want to drive my truck off a cliff instead. I've been a fan for 28 years and I have to call it quits. It's not fair to my family and it's unhealthy. Met a lot of good people here you guys keep fighting the good fight. Peace.

Hang in there man.