Coping thread # 6,537,221

26TrapDraw

What's horrible is the fact the most obvious problem has continually been the FO, year after year, ****ty decisions after another crappy one, and the continual cycle of semi-slow highly paid individuals in the FO remain there.

Fire the FO and watch the Bills make a 180 for the next 10 years after a year of rebuilding.

I've been a fan for 23 years, which is my whole life, and I was too little to remember the good days. But Please OBD, continue your stupidity, you guys are such a relief for Buffalo citizens. *sarcasm* Peguls' ought to be ashamed of themselves for appointing a horrible HC and a GM who doesn't know the worth of players. Seriously, Pegulas' go F yourself

No we have great talent. Don't go there. Yesterday was great coaching and game plan followed by a poor decision to back off. I do not believe in sportsmanship of this nature I am perfectly fine with ripping the opponents soul from their chest.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a fan for 27 years and will continue to support them no matter what! Back in 2011 I was deployed from February to November, and all I thought about was that I wouldn't get a chance to watch a Bills game until December, but I was wrong. Some guy that worked with AFN (American Forces Network) rigged a weekly vote for football games to be shown on the network. So, because of a fan like that, I saw the Bills go 5-2 through the first 8 games of the year before the network posted a banner telling viewers to vote against watching Bills games.

A part from this, there were several instances down in Brazil where we almost always saw a Bills flag in the background of what was being broadcasted. After every home game we hear about how out of control Bills tailgaters are. To be honest, it doesn't matter if we're at home or away. I was at the Bills vs Redskins game last year, and the Bills fans were damn near rioting!

My point is, is that we are everywhere, we a hardcore, and we make sure everyone knows about it! Win or lose the Bills will always have the absolute best fans EVER!

While reffing Golf at the Olympics. Many people watching were carrying flags of their countries. Hole #1 on the first day. Im with Bubba Watson and he hooks one left near the ropes. Well sure enough there is a couple that are carrying and drape in a Bills Flag.

Bills suck, the fans rock.

It's a game. You're watching, you opt in. Sure you invest your time and energy. But it's a game. Relax,love the team, hate the loss, you'll miss a huge celebration when they win the SuperBowl. To feel better, would you follow the Cowboys? It's the same as when my 5 year old threw something for his 3 year old brother and broke the TV. Hated the throw, love the kid 'cause he's my kid! Relax, we get to play Cleveland this year!

Those of us who truly love the team are emotionally affected it doesn't matter how long we have dealt with these collapses you never get used to it the only thing you can do is back away for a bit and put your mind on something else but the OP is kidding himself if he thinks he can walk away completely.

Here's the question: how many four game win streaks does TT have? How many does Rex have as the Bills coach? How many in the last 17 seasons? I hate the the "ignore the record and reality" optimists who week in and week out try to convince themselves and this board that this team isn't what it's record indicates and instead is somehow just a few bounces and some back luck away from being good... For the last !@#$ing 17 years. Wake up and meet reality. It's a hard pill to swallow but is no excuse for fooling yourself.

This isn't an I told you so thread. Troll you and the other guy can kick rocks.

On the play before the bomb that beat our rookie, Carr was in the huddle laughing. Why? Because there was no threat whatsoever of him getting hit by anybody on our team. He dropped back and lobbed a strike to the guy who beat our rookie 6th round pick. No pressure on the QB.

You may have noticed that whenever we got near Carr, he threw it away. The two or three times that happened.

When Rex raises his fist as the signal for the defense, get ready. Touchdown coming.

Tyrod Taylor is not the answer. He has the highest sack rate in the league. He has no downfield sense. How on earth did he miss Watkins wide open downfield? What about that pass that got intercepted? He was throwing to #88? He was not even close to being open.

It's hard to be positive after a b.s. loss like that. Granted the Raiders are 9-2, but we should have, could have won.

How about throwing on 3rd and 3 with 30 seconds left in the first half? Just run the damn ball, let the clock run out (Oakland wasn't calling time outs), and go in for the half. Instead, give them the ball and let them march down 55 yards in 25 seconds and kick the 3. Idiotic coaching.

Rex must go.

I used to think TT could over come his height deficiency but am now starting to have my doubts. But if we kept doing what we were doing we would have kept scoring and the D would have stayed fresh. Rex thinks way to much of this defense.

Im not sure I implied that Alabama would beat any NFL team, i highly doubt that any college team could do that. MY point was and is that Alabama is a well run organization, Buffalo is not. Buffalo, as a team, has zero heart. They're not overcoming even the slightest hurdle.

You used the word talent so that is what I thought you meant. They also don't have a salary cap and free agency. Saban 15-17 in the NFL.

You used the word talent so that is what I thought you meant. They also don't have a salary cap and free agency. Saban 15-17 in the NFL.

Bill Belichick was 36-44 before he came to NE. Hell, Rexy went to the AFCC. Are you implying that Buffalo is a talented, well run team? I think the burden of evidence is on you, not me

When It gets to the point that games like this ruin your day it's time to walk away. I'm supposed to get a tree to decorate with my family and I want to drive my truck off a cliff instead. I've been a fan for 28 years and I have to call it quits. It's not fair to my family and it's unhealthy. Met a lot of good people here you guys keep fighting the good fight. Peace.

Adios...

PS: Nobody cares. If you are done then just be done...why do you need attention by starting a post to say you are done if you are done? If you actually meant it, still nobody would care, but it also means you wouldn't even come back to check the post, so whats the point of polluting the board with your cry for attention?

What was bad about this game was the 24-9 lead. I said all week that the bills had a path to 10-6 and this the one they were likely to lose. The rest of the sked is relatively easy.

But Dave, folding like a house of cards after a 24-9 lead, can the steelers & fish be considered easy games for this team? We all knew the Raider game

was going to be tough, but they, coaches mainly, just collapsed. Just sayin.

Adios...

PS: Nobody cares. If you are done then just be done...why do you need attention by starting a post to say you are done if you are done? If you actually meant it, still nobody would care, but it also means you wouldn't even come back to check the post, so whats the point of polluting the board with your cry for attention?

Doesn't hurt as bad as it used to for me, helps to not get your hopes up until the game is over.

Classic

i agree with the OP thoughts.. frustration does set in.. and why the criticism of the post.. it gets old after a while that all the critics of the posts come out..

Adios...

man.. why so harsh?

You are what your offensive stats say you are, last in passing or right at the bottom. 26 starts from Tyrod he is who we thought he is. Dynamic runner, good scrambler. Good long ball if the reciever is wide open. Not Acurate on mid to short route. No anticipation in

his throws. Will not take chances throwing to semi open receivers. He does not see the field well. Then what you get is almost dead last in passing yards. Like Denny Green and Bill Parcels says you are what your record and stats show you are.

For the love of God put in a real QB that can throw and anticipate

recievers coming out of the breaks. Cardale Jones would be that guy.

Adios...

AD, this was just a little too much imo. The man might be very depressed and he is one of us. And with clowns like Whaley and the Ryans calling the shots, let's just say, "there but for the grace of God."

Okay, buh bye.

Have you ever liked another person?

Adios...

I'm gonna have to call you out on this . Lot's of people are passionate fans of this team and some of us need to vent and have our fellow fans talk us through some shyt. That's my opinion. You gave your opinion and you have a right to it. Now here's mine you' re an asswhole. Just my opinion.

PS it seems a lot of people care and if you wanna take it up with me just pm me anytime.

I'm gonna have to call you out on this . Lot's of people are passionate fans of this team and some of us need to vent and have our fellow fans talk us through some shyt. That's my opinion. You gave your opinion and you have a right to it. Now here's mine you' re an asswhole. Just my opinion.

PS it seems a lot of people care and if you wanna take it up with me just pm me anytime.

:thumbsup: totally agree.. the criticism of people who post OPINIONS on here gets nauseating ..