Coping thread # 6,537,221

26TrapDraw

When It gets to the point that games like this ruin your day it's time to walk away. I'm supposed to get a tree to decorate with my family and I want to drive my truck off a cliff instead. I've been a fan for 28 years and I have to call it quits. It's not fair to my family and it's unhealthy. Met a lot of good people here you guys keep fighting the good fight. Peace. UPDATE:Ok I've sought counseling and I'm gonna pull through. God I hate this team.

Edited by BeefCurtns

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What was bad about this game was the 24-9 lead. I said all week that the bills had a path to 10-6 and this the one they were likely to lose. The rest of the sked is relatively easy.

hahahahahahahaha the Bills better lose out for the sake of the team, fans, and new HC next year.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Before everyone jumps on you and tells you good riddance and you are no kind of fan could you be kind enough before you go and do all of us a huge favor and take Rex, his fat ass twin and Dennis Thurman with you?? Thanks pal, appreciate it and btw don't let this crap ruin your Christmas. Go get that tree and celebrate with your family, that's what really matters.

When It gets to the point that games like this ruin your day it's time to walk away. I'm supposed to get a tree to decorate with my family and I want to drive my truck off a cliff instead. I've been a fan for 28 years and I have to call it quits. It's not fair to my family and it's unhealthy. Met a lot of good people here you guys keep fighting the good fight. Peace.

Someone call 9-1-1.

We have another Billsicide on our hands.

It's a shame.

:cry:

What was bad about this game was the 24-9 lead. I said all week that the bills had a path to 10-6 and this the one they were likely to lose. The rest of the sked is relatively easy.

You cannot be serious right now, this was the perfect chance for the Bills to show they have a contender for a playoff spot and cratered in the 2nd half after taking a 24-9. This team isn't winning next week and I'm not sure they are beating the Dolphins. Rex Ryan is essentially a loud mouth version of Jeff Fisher.

I broke up with the bills after the first 2 losses, got back together with them after they showed me they could change, now here I am again in the same abusive relationship.

Where's Goodell when you need him??!!! With all this domestic violence going on in the league and he doesn't do nothing for any of us??!!!

When It gets to the point that games like this ruin your day it's time to walk away. I'm supposed to get a tree to decorate with my family and I want to drive my truck off a cliff instead. I've been a fan for 28 years and I have to call it quits. It's not fair to my family and it's unhealthy. Met a lot of good people here you guys keep fighting the good fight. Peace.

Its a Bills game dude....after so many years of losing I learned long long ago to laugh it off. Your expectations are WAY too high.

Look on the bright side. Rex Ryan is right on par. 6 wins 6 losses.

Edited by Azucho98

I turned the game off when the Raiders were about to go up two scores and instead played Legos with my kid. Best decision I made all day.

My wife took the kids up for bath time. I was downstairs swearing.

Then I smartened up and joined her. I'll be back next week for more suffering.