Week 13: Raiders' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills Today: Dareus expected to play Sunday

bills-today-12-1-story.jpg

It's been a trying season for Marcell Dareus, but his latest physical ailment shouldn't keep him out of Sunday's game at Oakland.

Notebook: Raiders Prepare For Top-Ranked Buffalo Rushing Attack

113016-notebook-cp.jpg

The Raiders hit the field Wednesday afternoon at their Alameda, Calif., practice facility.

ESPN: Sammy Watkins stole Buffalo from me, Raiders' Khalil Mack jokes

If the 2014 draft had gone differently Khalil Mack could be on the Bills. What's more certain is, he'd be just as terrifying as he is with the Raiders.

@FOXSports

#NFL Week 13 Cheat Sheet: @PSchrags' picks for all 15 games: https://t.co/QtPU0gpbMY

Sunday: Bills at Raiders

This might be the AFC’s most exciting game on the slate, and it features two teams that haven’t seen the playoffs since before Facebook was created. I wish I were making that up. The Bills seem to beat teams with second-tier quarterbacks but lose to the ones that have elite ones. What’s Derek Carr? Based on what we’ve seen, he is one of the top guys in the game in 2016. Oakland has games at Kansas City, Denver and San Diego up ahead. If the Raiders are who they have to be, they win this one and at least two of those. I’m a believer. Sebastian Janikowski hits a game winner with no time left on the clock. The dream season rolls on.

The pick: Raiders 24, Bills 23

@BuffaloBillsPR

The @buffalobills are only allowing an average of 8.7 points in the second half this season--the second-best mark in the AFC (KC, 8.0).

Collinsworth is just too on the fence about the Cowgirls/Vikings game!

I always prefer to have nobody picking us to win ...

You most likely already know this, but just in case you didn't: he can't pick the game because he's calling it.

My conditional apologies, since I feel pretty confident you knew that. :beer:

Glory hallelujah. Would be nice to have Harvin back but looking unlikely

Would rather have Darby back more than Harvin.

@NickVeronica

Today makes one week with no Percy Harvin at #Bills practice.

@mikerodak

Sammy Watkins participated in individual drills. He's now working with WRs coach Sanjay Lal on sideline during special teams drills.

@JoeBuscaglia

Cordy Glenn (back) hasn't done much of anything today. They had him on a similar regimen on a Thursday earlier this season and still played.

@BJWilsonWGR

Those not practicing again today: Percy Hardin (illness), Ronald Darby (concussion) and Robert Woods (knee) #Bills

@mikerodak

Bills CB Kevon Seymour is taking first-team reps in place of Ronald Darby for a second consecutive day. Seymour.

@MatthewFairburn

Bills WR Sammy Watkins running through some change of direction routes at half speed.

@ChrisBrownBills

Watkins appears very limited during early stages of practice. Not pushing things much at all. And can't see why he would on Thurs. #Bills

@WGR550

Watkins returns to practice http://bit.ly/2gQ9Rp7

Watkins was not the only injured Bill to return to practice on Thursday. Tight end Charles Clay (knee), left tackle Cordy Glenn (back), linebacker Lorenzo Alexander (ankle) and safety James Ihedigbo (ankle) all returned to practice after sitting out of practice the day before.

Guard Richie Incognito (neck), running back Mike Gillislee (hamstring), linebacker Preston Brown (wrist), guard John Miller (shoulder), saefty Sergio Brown (hamstring), and defensive tackle Marcell Dareus (abdomen) were all on the practice field for a second straght day for the Bills. All six players practiced on a limited basis on Wednesday.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- Watkins looked good today. Did a lot. Barring a setback expects Watkins to be up on Sunday. #Bills

@buffalobills

Rex: "I believe Sammy Watkins will play Sunday barring any sort of setback." Says it's doubtful Woods or Harvin will play. #BUFvsOAK

@NickVeronica

#Bills WR Marquise Goodwin picked up a wrist injury near the end of practice today and did not finish.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan does not sound optimistic about Ronald Darby playing. Said he's never seen a player come back from concussion in one week

@MatthewFairburn

Bills OC Anthony Lynn said Sammy Watkins is playing through a broken bone in his foot. Said it's a pain tolerance thing.

@MatthewFairburn

Bills OC Anthony Lynn is not certain Sammy Watkins can finish the season with that injury. "I'm happy with anything that he can give us."